Them Crooked Vultures

What a great interview. Short but sweet. Loved the Pink Floyd comment as well as the

BarMitzvahs. LOL.

I'd hardly say it was a great interview. During the programme he spoke utter rubbish to Gordon Ramsey, built a poppadum tower and threw flour over each other for half an hour. Then a comedian for 15 mins, Reese Witherspoon for 10 mins and a token few mins for TCV! The only word out of JPJ mouth was research!! Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!

I'd hardly say it was a great interview. During the programme he spoke utter rubbish to Gordon Ramsey, built a poppadum tower and threw flour over each other for half an hour. Then a comedian for 15 mins, Reese Witherspoon for 10 mins and a token few mins for TCV! The only word out of JPJ mouth was research!! Terrible, terrible, terrible!!!!

that's how he is and that seems to be the way of the show every week. some people like him but i don't. it was painful watching the show waiting for TCV but i thought they were great

Wow! Hard to believe this band's first gig was just four months ago. Sure, they were great back then but they just keep getting better. Completely locked in and hooked up nice and tight with an outrageous effect from JPJ starting at 5:17.

Dananana-nat-nuh "Presses sound effect button"

I guess it holds the song together.

Can't picture the song without it.

Archived