02 Show on TV?

From what i see, -led zep was playing shows in the 70s...no tv at all. I was wanting a tv/satellite thing of theo2 originally, but now i see this as a show and what it is, just a tribute show for -ahmet ertegun. I admit, i was caught up in the whole -reunion fiasco, but ofcourse. Here is to a good show and seeing the name -led zeppelin again! :beer:

I expect that if they are satisfied with the performance they will release small clips for news outlets to use which we will see tomorrow. I mean, it's a newsworthy event and fair use would dictate airing some small snippets. So at the very least I am expecting to get a taste for how it was via that.

Checked my local cable listings this morning and VH1 Classic has "LED ZEPPELIN live" beginning a 1:00 cst. which coordinates with the O2 Arena show in London! It's not stating that it's the O2 show but I'm hoping that it is. I have it scheduled to be recorded just in case! Anyone else checked their local listing? happy05.09c.th.gif

woo-hoo!

Checked my local cable listings this morning and VH1 Classic has "LED ZEPPELIN live" beginning a 1:00 cst. which coordinates with the O2 Arena show in London! It's not stating that it's the O2 show but I'm hoping that it is. I have it scheduled to be recorded just in case! Anyone else checked their local listing? happy05.09c.th.gif

woo-hoo!

Apparently someone else posted they are broadcasting from O2 pre- and post-concert, but I know for certain they are showing the DVD from 2003 highlights and following it with The Song Remains The Same.

I agree with you. I was hoping for Pay Per View, but if it all goes south, their embarrassment would be their demise.

It's all a wait and see game for those of us unfortunate masses that have our tongues hanging out without tickets to the show.

No Guts, No Glory...... Scr*w the fans!

Let's not count the chicken...

I think Jimmy's reasoning goes something like: "Let's see how's it going to be. In any case, we'll record it and keep a good eye on it so that it won't end up in unwanted hands. If there will be no further concerts, we'll release what's worth of it. And if we go on tour, then it can wait..."

I usually was very sceptical about their reforming but now something tells me this won't be a one-off gig.

B)

Well maybe it was the way i worded my topic but yours definately got the results I was looking for even if the answers arn't what i was hoping for. i.e. no, o2 concert won't be on tv :( . In any case all the posts here were helpful far beyond forum member named Trashbag could provide.

Archived