Fanatic Pictures

zepps_apprentice

• 5 weeks later...

now do you own ALL of these?? i couldnt help but notice that Guitar World magazine that hasnt come out yetrolleyes.gif

I do own ALL of this. I posted the Guitar World mag because I know I'll get it when it comes out and that photo is better than any photo I can take.

Very Sweet Collection. Well i am one year older than you, and i have a lot of Zep Everything, i have Been posting a few things recently,

but i wish i could put it in a format the way you did, Anyways incredible collection dude, I will be checking it often.

I have not added or asked anybody to be a friend on this forum yet, However i do hope you will allow me to be added to your friends list.

With much respect. The Zepmiester.........Zeppelin Forever

Here's some images of the memorabilia I own:

My display cabinet with various items including the 1969 Led Zeppelin Farx Club performance contract signed by Peter Grant:

cab1cc.JPG

Some ITTOD items from my ITTOD focus including the promo t-shirt from former employee Shelley Kaye, as well as Phil Carlo's '80 tour bag:

aa7cc.JPG

Original artwork for Robert Plant's Pink & Black single by artist Tim Ellock:

aa9cc.JPG

An autographed ITTOD album by JPJ, JP, and RP:

aa9bcc.JPG

A recent addition to the collection is the letter from Peter Grant to Jerry Wexler that accompanied the artwork for what to be the debut album from Led Zeppelin:

aa4d.JPG

I have other images around this as well as other forums of some of the items I own. There's alot more floating around my humble abode but you get the idea! :D

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Very Sweet Collection. Well i am one year older than you, and i have a lot of Zep Everything, i have Been posting a few things recently,

but i wish i could put it in a format the way you did, Anyways incredible collection dude, I will be checking it often.

I have not added or asked anybody to be a friend on this forum yet, However i do hope you will allow me to be added to your friends list.

With much respect. The Zepmiester.........Zeppelin Forever

Thanks dude. I'm glad you like the collection. It's easy to put in the same format. You just upload to Google photos. I'll send you an invite to Google email ( Gmail) which is what gets you the photo storage.

Add me as a friend if you'd like.

Sems,

Sweet collection! Nice display too. :D

Hi Frank! :wave:

Thanks for the kind words. I check out your images every once in a while to see your latest pickups. How's Naperville? I got married at Naper settlement back in '99 (my wife is from IL). If you ever want to chat about collecting Zep shoot me an email or IM whenever you have free time.

Have a good one.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Sems,

Sweet collection! Nice display too. :D

Frank & Sems...awesome collection. I also wished I knew how to post my collection like you did Frank. I put mine on the Swag thread...could not fit it all in the pictures!!

Thanks for sharing!

Hi Frank! :wave:

Thanks for the kind words. I check out your images every once in a while to see your latest pickups. How's Naperville? I got married at Naper settlement back in '99 (my wife is from IL). If you ever want to chat about collecting Zep shoot me an email or IM whenever you have free time.

Have a good one.

Robert

www.behindthetoys.com

Robert,

You're welcome. Naperville is great,thanks. Although it's very cold! I go by the Naper settlement every day on my way to work. Nice place to get married.

Feel free to shoot me an email or PM anytime too.

Best regards,

Frank

Archived