3/1,Jonesy's birhday!

Zoso94T

I know i'm a bit late,but still i'd like to state that all Rock n Roll fans must thank John Paul Jones for his contributions to our beloved genre.An incredible bassist,multi-instrumentalist,and innovator,Jonesy composed with Zeppelin some of the greatest songs off all time,for example Black Dog,Heartbreaker (his riffs,he actually gave form to them),Whole Lotta Love,Since I've Been Loving You,Rock And Roll,and his writing skills affected the whole Progressive sound of In Through The Out Door,and Zeppelin's in general.Also,his inspiring,and incredible basslines on songs like Achilles Last Stand,Immigrant Song,Rock N Roll,and countless others,motivated many people who were obsessed with the guitar,to start playing the bass.

THANK YOU JONESY

I know i'm a bit late,but still i'd like to state that all Rock n Roll fans must thank John Paul Jones for his contributions to our beloved genre.An incredible bassist,multi-instrumentalist,and innovator,Jonesy composed with Zeppelin some of the greatest songs off all time,for example Black Dog,Heartbreaker (his riffs,he actually gave form to them),Whole Lotta Love,Since I've Been Loving You,Rock And Roll,and his writing skills affected the whole Progressive sound of In Through The Out Door,and Zeppelin's in general.Also,his inspiring,and incredible basslines on songs like Achilles Last Stand,Immigrant Song,Rock N Roll,and countless others,motivated many people who were obsessed with the guitar,to start playing the bass.

THANK YOU JONESY

well said!

Archived