Conquer The World Again

JoeZep

As I was driving home from work I was listening to a Boston station that plays a block of Led every night at 7. They call it "Stairway to Seven". Today the DJ was going on about everything that is happening in Zep world at the moment, 02 concert with a DVD following, ESPN contract, Mothership is #7 on the polls,etc. He finished his commentary by saying "we all get to watch Zeppelin conquer the world once again!"

That comment took me back to when alot of us witnessed the conquering the 1st time.

That statement and the block of Led playing made the Friday traffic less irratating.

Anyway, sorry for rambling (I probably should have posted this under the Mid-Life Crisis thread instead of starting a new).

He did make the comment about a DVD of the 02 concert, does anybody know for sure that there will be a DVD?

EDIT: sorry, posted under polls (was a rough day)

• 2 months later...

Anyway, sorry for rambling (I probably should have posted this under the Mid-Life Crisis thread instead of starting a new). :lol:

He did make the comment about a DVD of the 02 concert, does anybody know for sure that there will be a DVD?

I don't know, but I want one, too!

Archived