Unofficial News

Zeppeholic

I just hope they will choose reasonable sized venues if they tour in 2008. Venues like the O2 and noy just 200,000 seat festivals.... <_<

I thought they should have played a big venue like Wembley, but the sound and power in a small venue like the O2 was amazing. On the evidence of last night, if they tour, I really hope they play arenas and not stadiums.

One of the reviews highlighted the fact the Robert became more and more energetic as the gig progressed and the role returned. I'd say he probably was the one that was most left wanting more.

I think the analysis offered from 'direct lines' (which I'm not going to doubt) sounds authentic or close to the money.

I don't think there'll be a tour in 2008 but I suspect that there may be some surprises. There's no doubt that energy, once created, must go somewhere. Robert has his Krausse dates for sure but the others are now wound up for some kind of action and based upon what Jimmy's said about having some new songs he's keen on, I'd say there'll be some short sharp and cumultative recording action almost immediately whether as a band or components of the band.

There are certain things about the gig that indicate to me that Led Zep are now a 'going concern' for themselves and the main one was how they kept tight together in physical proximity. Sure, they were 'giving out' but they were ALSO to my eyes 'getting in'.

BELIEVE!

Archived