HOW MUCH WILL YOU SPEND FOR THE ENTIRE SHOW

Teaforone

HOW MUCH MONEY WILL YOU SPEND TOTALLY FOR THE SHOW, TICKETS, FOOD, HOTEL, SHIRTS, HATS,. ECT  

40 members have voted

1. 1. HOW MUCH WILL YOU SPEND TOTALLY ON THIS EVENT

• 0-100 DOLLARS/ POUNDS
    • 100-500 DOLLARS/POUNDS
    • 500-1000 DOLLARS/POUNDS
    • 1000-2000 DOLLARS/POUNDS
    • I KNOW SOMEONE AND MY TICKETS ARE FREE
    • SECOND MORTGAGE ON HOME/FLAT
    • WHO CARES ITS WORTH IT

I spent 59,000 pounds (US$120,000) on 23 tickets on various auctions and took some of my best friends. It was worth every penny and and I would have paid twice as much. If they ever have a concert again they should auction of about half the tickets so the die hard fans get a chance to go. The way it was run you either had to be a plutocrat or VERY lucky to see them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well i have paid as little as $5.00 to see them and the most i have paid so far for Zep has been 175.00 for a ticket . What would i pay to see them again quite a bit. I honestly dont think if they tour they will charge a outragous price for thier tickets unless its a charity event.I may be wrong but they have always kept with the norm have treated their fans well.Scalpers and ticket services will no doubt have some verry high priced ones . I will however pay whatever i have to to see them again.Lord just put me in the front 5 rows.

I spent 59,000 pounds (US$120,000) on 23 tickets on various auctions and took some of my best friends. It was worth every penny and and I would have paid twice as much. If they ever have a concert again they should auction of about half the tickets so the die hard fans get a chance to go. The way it was run you either had to be a plutocrat or VERY lucky to see them.

Will you marry me? :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
You went? I never knew that.

Where have you been living? In a cockrel's boot?

:P

Yeah, I went.

In fact I was just gonna add the £200 or so that went on the mini-break to London. That turned out to be the cheapest way to get the travel and the hotel and everything. My mum and stepdad very kindly paid for that as my Christmas/birthday present, but still...it's an addition to the total!

sort of off topic, but on this subject in general:

i don't know about calculating it all together. i just know i'm not spending over 20$ for tickets to see any band. in my opinion any band asking for more isn't worth it. they are just interested in the ego thrill of being able to rake in that much cash. a lean hungry band willing to do anything to be heard by an audience instead, is worth it's weight in gold.

sort of off topic, but on this subject in general:

i don't know about calculating it all together. i just know i'm not spending over 20$ for tickets to see any band. in my opinion any band asking for more isn't worth it. they are just interested in the ego thrill of being able to rake in that much cash. a lean hungry band willing to do anything to be heard by an audience instead, is worth it's weight in gold.

Do you think that still applies considering the money from Ahmet Tribute went to charity?

I mean, they knew people would pay through the nose to see Led Zeppelin, so why not let them, seeing as it's for a good cause and all that?

I just posted this on another site so I just copied it to here.

This is my second request to the greatest band of all time asking them to please do a tour , I just recently found out that my youngest is into Zepp!!! She is 17 and lives in southwest Georgia with her mom and two older brothers. My first posting was for myself, where I gave my own selfish reasons for wanting to get to see them, now my reasons have changed . Once again as they have so many times in the past, Led Zeppelin has touched, changed and influenced my life in so many ways. As my ex-wife and I have been divorced for 13yrs. Her and the kids moved to Georgia 12 years ago when my daughter was only 4yrs old. Being so young at the time and me living in New York our relationship isn't as close as I would like it to be. At times when discussing me with her mom I am referred to as her "sperm donor", she is a very intelligent, beautiful young woman. Her achievements, deans lists, college scholarships, drama awards...........many more, have made me a very very proud father. She graduates high school this spring and I plan on buying her a brand new car (don't tell her it's a surprise). But it would mean the world to me if I were able to surprise her and say to her "princess put on your dancing shoes and get ready to be rock & rolled to the max, cause daddy is taking you to see the greatest rock concert ever........Led Zeppelin front row seats at Madison Square Garden. Which reminds me, I would like to make that reservation right now.....$10,000 for 2 front row seats. If they are more just let me know, this would be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and my daughter to have a special night to treasure in our hearts forever and price is not an issue. As well as bringing her and I closer together. As I read some of these postings, I can't help but notice how much and how many people's lives in every corner of the globe you have influenced and touched in so many different ways, That to not at least try to put some sort of tour together would most definitely have a negative affect on everyone word wide. Not just your fans, but all people in general. As we know one life touches so many others and so on...................!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived