"Breaking Bad"

lzzoso

How many of You out there are fans of this Great show on AMC? If so, the new season begins this Sunday night.

I bought the first season on Dvd a while ago. I have been waiting for the second season to come out on Dvd for a long time now. After the long wait it will be released today. I will have it in my hands in less than 12 hours from now. To make things even better for the fans of this show, the New third seasons begins this Sunday night. I will have watched every episode of this show (I belive 20 so far), in anticipation of the "New" episodes that are forthcoming.

So, if you DO happen to be a "fan" of this show, what do you think? Any comments, Positive (+) or Negative (-) are indeed welcome.

• 1 year later...

Probably one of the best TV shows in the last 10 years. I can't wait for the next season to start up.

WOW!!! It took over one year but finally someone who has some taste and class in quality television acknowledged what I have known all along. "Breaking Bad" is one of the Best shows ever. The new season is scheduled to air sometime in July.

I say that anyone who reads this, go out and buy seasons 1,2 and 3 and quickly get acquainted with this show. You will not be disappointed.

• 1 month later...

Thank's for the compliment!

I too can't say enough how great this series is. It's won a bunch of awards, it has never disapointed me.

Another option is to rent them, but if this season is like the last few, AMC usually begins re-broadcasting the entire previous seasons before the new season airs. I saw season 1 during a "Breaking Bad marathon" a week before season 2's premiere, and after that I was hooked. I actually envy anyone who get's to experience this show fresh all in one long marathon.

But I strongly suggest seeing the whole series, you can't just jump in anywhere and get a full appreciation for this show. One destined to be a cult classic for sure.

Just as there is a countdown for the new Jimmy Page website to officialy commence, there is a countdown (at least for me) for the new 4th season of "Breaking Bad" to premiere. For me, next to the "Sopranos" and maybe "Weeds", "Breaking Bad" is one of the best shows ever on television. My opinion, of course.

V

Five more days. I can hardly wait.

20100329_breakingbad_560x375.jpg

So far it seems that You and I are the only fans of this awesome show. I read on the AMC site that the first episode of season 4 is going to start off with a bang and get better and better and more suspenseful as the season goes forward. The creator and writers of this show definately know how to keep its millions of fans on edge and wanting more.

For the few of the others out there who happen to read this post, I strongly recommend that you watch or DVR "Breaking Bad" this Sunday, July 17, 2011 (10 Eastern, 9 Central time). Even if you are not at all familiar with this show, I can almost assure you that you will be once you see one episode of this great television show.

No NO! Don't watch the first episode of season 4, rent the first 3 seasons and get up to speed.

If they don't get hooked on the first few episodes of season 1, they aren't worthy of anything else.;)

Cheers,

Brad

Even though I typed what I typed, I do somewhat agree with you about watching the whole series from the very beginning, which I have, however, nobody could get up to speed with all three seasons in less than one week. Unless they happen to really do about a good 48+ hour marathon of "Breaking Bad". I know that nobody is going to do this even though I really think that this "epic" show is worth the time and effort.

"Long Live Walter White"!!!

nobody could get up to speed with all three seasons in less than one week

Not true.

I only really got into Mad Men towards the end of series 3. When season 4 started, I downloaded the first three series, and watched them all in about five days :lol:.

Can't wait for series 5 which, for a while, looked like it might not happen.

So far it seems that You and I are the only fans of this awesome show. I read on the AMC site that the first episode of season 4 is going to start off with a bang and get better and better and more suspenseful as the season goes forward. The creator and writers of this show definitely know how to keep its millions of fans on edge and wanting more.

You guys are not alone in loving this show. I am a huge fan and looking forward to getting Season 4 under way. The first three seasons have been some of the best television I have ever watched. I am never sure what's going to happen. I also love how layered each character is and how everyone is important to the show. You relate and grow right along with each of them. No matter if you like them or hate them. The creator/writer of the show Vince Gilligan has been nothing short of amazing with this show. Along with Bryan Cranston and Aaron Paul

It's my current favorite show on TV and the best drama going....in my opinion.

I am interested to see how they evolve Jesse and Walter. I mean, Walter's evolution as a character has been so smooth and flawless, I am never sure they can get any better with him. They seem to prove me wrong every time and that's fine by me.

I can't wait for this Sunday. It sounds like the first episode of Season 4 is going to be a doozy. I know I'll be watching. If it's anything like how Season 3 ended, Breaking Bad fans are in for a treat!

All I can say is that "Breaking Bad" continues to amaze me and surprise me with every episode. Tonights season 4, episode 1 premiere only makes me even more Proud to be a fan of this show. I know that this show has got a few million fans that are like me and continue to support and Love this show. It may not seem this way with the very few who have actually acknowledged this topic, however, that does not distress me in the least. This may sound silly, but I akin this show to the Music of Led Zeppelin. Led Zeppelin has already reached mythical and immortal proportions. "Breaking Bad" will do the same years from now as will the "Sopranos". Great and everlasting Music and Great and everlasting television that Will stand the test of time.

I started watching Breaking Bad as soon as it aired, having seen the ads while watching Mad Men, of which I am a huge fan.

I liked the show the first couple of seasons, but by the third season, it just got loopier and too far-fetched to my liking. Which, when I think about it, is EXACTLY what happened to "Weeds", another show about a nice ordinary personn that, due to circumstances, turns to dealing drugs to support the family.

Both those shows "jumped the shark", however, when the drug-story lines got more outlandish and over-the-top and overwhelmed the family aspect.

By now, my interest in Breaking Bad and Weeds is nil. I've stopped watching both, and it really annoys me when Showtime only seems to care about promoting Mary Louise Parker's milf-ness, than bringing any quality back to the show.

And to hell with "The Sopranos", too...while good, and sometimes great(in the early days), it wasn't the greatest show of the last 10 years.

That would be "The Wire".

Cannot wait for Mad Men to come back next year. At least Curb Your Enthusiasm is back this summer.

That's bold talk, but I have to agree. No spoiler here, but season 4 first episode took this show to a whole other level. This thing just builds and builds, I hope the writers can continue to bring it like they have.

I couldn't agree more! What a premiere! I am so glad to have the show back on after waiting over a year. Can't wait to see where they take the show from here. I have a feeling Season 4 will top all others before it. Just like all the other seasons have done as well.

"Breaking Bad" is back. And better than ever!

• 2 weeks later...

How many of You out there are fans of this Great show on AMC? If so, the new season begins this Sunday night.

I bought the first season on Dvd a while ago. I have been waiting for the second season to come out on Dvd for a long time now. After the long wait it will be released today. I will have it in my hands in less than 12 hours from now. To make things even better for the fans of this show, the New third seasons begins this Sunday night. I will have watched every episode of this show (I belive 20 so far), in anticipation of the "New" episodes that are forthcoming.

So, if you DO happen to be a "fan" of this show, what do you think? Any comments, Positive (+) or Negative (-) are indeed welcome.

I have never seen it. I saw some previews. Is it a mob series? Can you give me some explanation to who the main character is? I have seen him and do not know who he is. Looks like a pure thug. How many episodes have I missed? is it a show you have to see from day one like the Sopranos that I never watched because I was too late to pick up and know what the devil was going on? This I believeis Mob Week on AMC. A good channel that someone here bad mouthed recently. TCM is great too. Fabulous. So can someone fill me in either on here or feel free to pm me?

I have never seen it. I saw some previews. Is it a mob series? Can you give me some explanation to who the main character is? I have seen him and do not know who he is. Looks like a pure thug. How many episodes have I missed? is it a show you have to see from day one like the Sopranos that I never watched because I was too late to pick up and know what the devil was going on? This I believeis Mob Week on AMC. A good channel that someone here bad mouthed recently. TCM is great too. Fabulous. So can someone fill me in either on here or feel free to pm me?

"Breaking Bad" is a great show about an Albuquerque, New Mexico, high school chemistry teacher (Walter White) who finds out he has advanced lung cancer so he turns to manufacturing methamphetamine with a former student (Jesse Pinkman) to earn enough money for his family before he dies. As a (somewhat) twist, his brother-in-law (Hank Schrader) is a tough, no nonsense DEA agent. Of course, in dealing with the profitable and dangerous drug trade, some things can go very wrong, however, Walter and Jesse seem to sometimes come out dazed and confused but always a little ahead of it all. The creator and writers of "Breaking Bad" are amazing. You NEVER know what could happen next.

This show has everything: great story, great plots, great actors, great everything. I do highly recomend this show to anyone, however, I do believe that it is a series that does need to be seen from the very beginning and in chronological order. This show is already in its 4th season. Regardless, I say start watching from this point forward and if you happen to be entertained and intrigued (and you will be) you can always go back and discover what you have missed. This goes for anyone who happens to read this post.

Sunday nights at 9pm (Central time).

For more or better information go to amctv.com or just google "Breaking Bad".

"Breaking Bad" is a great show about an Albuquerque, New Mexico, high school chemistry teacher (Walter White) who finds out he has advanced lung cancer so he turns to manufacturing methamphetamine with a former student (Jesse Pinkman) to earn enough money for his family before he dies. As a (somewhat) twist, his brother-in-law (Hank Schrader) is a tough, no nonsense DEA agent. Of course, in dealing with the profitable and dangerous drug trade, some things can go very wrong, however, Walter and Jesse seem to sometimes come out dazed and confused but always a little ahead of it all. The creator and writers of "Breaking Bad" are amazing. You NEVER know what could happen next.

This show has everything: great story, great plots, great actors, great everything. I do highly recomend this show to anyone, however, I do believe that it is a series that does need to be seen from the very beginning and in chronological order. This show is already in its 4th season. Regardless, I say start watching from this point forward and if you happen to be entertained and intrigued (and you will be) you can always go back and discover what you have missed. This goes for anyone who happens to read this post.

Sunday nights at 9pm (Central time).

For more or better information go to amctv.com or just google "Breaking Bad".

It may be in the slot Army Wives was in? I like that show, my wife is addicted.

For those of you NOT in the Know, "Breaking Bad" is one of the very few shows that DOES get better with every new episode. The plot of this show is enhanced with every new episode. There are so many new directions that this show can go in. For those of you that Are in the Know, You know exactly what I mean.

For those of you NOT in the Know, "Breaking Bad" is one of the very few shows that DOES get better with every new episode. The plot of this show is enhanced with every new episode. There are so many new directions that this show can go in. For those of you that Are in the Know, You know exactly what I mean.

I know exactly what you mean. I like that Season 4 has taken time to give all the characters time to blossom fully into their new lives and situations. All of them have been deep and the show is giving them all time. I have noticed Jesse has been getting less screen time than normal so far, but (for me) his stories and screen time have been the most heartbreaking and gripping so far.

I have no idea what's going to happen next. I can try and predict. I am most likely going to be wrong. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Walter is getting deeper and deeper. He seems almost ready to embrace what he is instead of struggling with it. His descension into full fledged "heartless criminal" seems to be rearing it's ugly head.

Heisenberg might be here to stay!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived