Robert Plant & The Band of Joy To Tour USA

sam_webmaster

Curious to know what direction Robert is going. I'm hoping for something in the vein of Mighty Rearranger, not a rehash of older obscure songs. Whatever he chooses I'm glad he is still out there doing it.

:banana: All right!!

Funny I was just on Buddy's site checking out a gig he has here with Patty Griffin. March 30th at Kingsbury Hall. I like his stuff.

I better go....maybe Robert will hop on the bus.... :shifty:

Looking forward to hearing more. Go Robert!!! :thumbsup:

PS: Kingsbury Hall and the Depot would be great venues here guys.... :kiss:

Thanks for the announcement, Sam.

Hmmmmmm.......well I'm sure there will be more dates added, so not worried they won't come to SoCal.

Definitely will want to know what kind of direction he's going in, if it's more of the Pounding Sand-esque snooze-fest I'll pass.

Would have liked to see what another collaboration with Justin Adams would have brought, but oh well.

Fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!thumbsup.gifbp.gifstereo.gif

Robert and Jonesy are both active now!!!!!!!!!

All we need is Jimmy!! But I want no word from Jimmy, unless he announces that he will be playing and also announces the dates at the same time!! We have just been given false promises too many times!!!

This news just made my weekend! I'm so excited that Robert is coming to Houston. I missed Robert and Alison in 2008 because of stupid Hurricane Ike. This is really exciting news! Thanks Sam! :cheer:

Thank you for sharing the official announcement with us, Sam.

This past week I was in one of the cities where Robert will play on this tour and I heard rumblings and rumors about him coming to play at the venue listed on the official announcement. I'm hoping to get tickets for this gig for one of my daughters as she's never seen Robert play live.

:banana: All right!!

Funny I was just on Buddy's site checking out a gig he has here with Patty Griffin. March 30th at Kingsbury Hall. I like his stuff.

I better go....maybe Robert will hop on the bus.... :shifty:

Looking forward to hearing more. Go Robert!!! :thumbsup:

PS: Kingsbury Hall and the Depot would be great venues here guys.... :kiss:

Thanks for the announcement, Sam.

Whatever happens, we had our days in the sun.... ;)

I've got third row on hold for two minutes. Hollar if you want them!

Section

Row

Seats

Description OR D

CC

5 - 6

PRICE LEVEL 1

ORCHESTRA

*FIRST 4 ROWS/ROWS AA - DD* TypeFull Price AdmissionTicket PriceUS $95.00 x 2 Price Details Convenience ChargeUS $16.80 x 2Additional TaxesUS $1.39 x 2

SUBTOTALUS $226.38

I just got my tickets....Front row, center! Yippee!! :banana: This is the best Friday I've had in LONG time!

Way to go Gigi!!! You gotta be on it to get tix like that.

I'm sure it will be an awesome show. Make sure you let us know!

I've got third row on hold for two minutes. Hollar if you want them!

Section

Row

Seats

Description OR D

CC

5 - 6

PRICE LEVEL 1

ORCHESTRA

*FIRST 4 ROWS/ROWS AA - DD* TypeFull Price AdmissionTicket PriceUS $95.00 x 2 Price Details Convenience ChargeUS $16.80 x 2Additional TaxesUS $1.39 x 2

SUBTOTALUS $226.38

Well, I just booked seat 5 five minutes ago. :unsure:

This is very unfair, seems to me. Earlier they posted that tickets would go on sale on 4/12, I returned just now and they were already on sale. Lots of people must have missed out on the best seats.

Oh, and he will be touring the UK in the fall.

Well, I just booked seat 5 five minutes ago. unsure.gif

This is very unfair, seems to me. Earlier they posted that tickets would go on sale on 4/12, I returned just now and they were already on sale. Lots of people must have missed out on the best seats.

Oh, and he will be touring the UK in the fall.

Thank you for that message my friend.

It seems that ticket agencies like to do this with the fans.Fill them with mis-information.angry.gif

Is he touring more in the United States before the UK? What about Philly or Atlantic City? Does anyone know anything? He can't be doing just twelve cities in U.S.????

Also, does he do Meet & Greets? Does anyone have any experience with them from his previous concerts?

Thanks for the info. Would you have any idea when more dates would be posted? I'm surprised from what people are saying that they are listing dates and then almost immediately putting them on sale! Seems you have to really keep on top to be sure to get them. BTW what's/who's Knebby?

Archived