Jimmy Page and Audrey Hamilton....and this one guy...Jeff Beck?

ZoSo Made You

Is she still alive? If so, is there any pictures of her present time?

Lunacy, I think I have a video of her (present time). Im guessing its her. The video has her name, and led zeppelin are apart of the 'Related Videos'. I think there's a resemblance

audrey-hamilton-jimmy-page.jpg

I really don't think this is Jeff Beck. But, he kind of looks the guy in the fourth photo in the link below. I think the question has been asked before: Who is the guy with Jimmy? And I have to say, I too have always found this photo of Jimmy so extremely thin sad.

• 5 years later...
On 4/6/2010 at 10:19 PM, wholelottajimmy said:

I really don't think this is Jeff Beck. But, he kind of looks the guy in the fourth photo in the link below. I think the question has been asked before: Who is the guy with Jimmy? And I have to say, I too have always found this photo of Jimmy so extremely thin sad.

Page looks like a famine survivor in that photo. it's a wonder his toothpick arms could hold a guitar.  

14 hours ago, Jg8207 said:

I think the guy is either Keith Richards,or Bill Graham the promoter.

It's not Keith Richards or Bill Graham.  I don't know who it is.  It could be a roadie or an assistant somewhere down the line.  I agree that this is not one of Jimmy's best photographs.  This has to be on the plane after the 1977 Chicago gig where Jimmy wore his SS Stormtrooper outfit.  Jimmy is still wearing the suspenders, jackboots and the now infamous Nazi SS Stormtrooper cap.  The cap has the winged eagle with the Swastika in the little round part. 

I don't even know who that woman is, besides the title of this topic.  If that is Audrey Hamilton (and I am assuming it is from the title), all I do know about her is that she was/is from Dallas, Texas. 

On a (stupid) side note:  Jimmy Page has a very small areola and that "dude" does not seem to be sporting to much in the where it counts department.  Just a funny observation on my part. 

6 hours ago, kingzoso said:

It's not Keith Richards or Bill Graham.  I don't know who it is.  It could be a roadie or an assistant somewhere down the line.  I agree that this is not one of Jimmy's best photographs.  This has to be on the plane after the 1977 Chicago gig where Jimmy wore his SS Stormtrooper outfit.  Jimmy is still wearing the suspenders, jackboots and the now infamous Nazi SS Stormtrooper cap.  The cap has the winged eagle with the Swastika in the little round part. 

I don't even know who that woman is, besides the title of this topic.  If that is Audrey Hamilton (and I am assuming it is from the title), all I do know about her is that she was/is from Dallas, Texas. 

On a (stupid) side note:  Jimmy Page has a very small areola and that "dude" does not seem to be sporting to much in the where it counts department.  Just a funny observation on my part. 

This has been discussed before. The woman is definitely Audrey Hamilton, who lived in Texas at the time. The tour started in Dallas, and it's believed she joined the tour there, continuing on to Oklahoma City and Chicago. There are a couple of photos of her and Robert taken outside near the Ambassador East Hotel in Chicago around this time (April 1977). The chap seated beside Jimmy could be a Showco crew member (Showco was based in Dallas). I think it was also said he could have been a friend of Audrey's. It's definitely not Jeff Beck or the other names mentioned in this thread.

Although Jimmy is wearing what he wore onstage at Chicago Stadium on 4/10/77, band was transported to that gig from Ambassador East Hotel via limo. So this was either taken prior to or after the four Chicago dates. It isn't known for how long Audrey continued on the tour once they left Chicago, if at all.  

I find it ironic that Jimmy's cap has the Nazi eagle emblem askew looking worse for wear, almost a literal symbol for Jimmy's state at the time. Jimmy does indeed appear to be at deaths door in that picture, just horrid.

Also, from the angle, it appears Miss Audrey is leaning over Jimmy trying to hear whatever the guy next to Jimmy is saying while Jimmy looks to be residing somewhere near Pluto or within the Ort Cloud. Looks like Weekend at Bernie's with Jimmy as Bernie.

Makes sense - both bands are on the same record label (Swan Song) so why not travel with us, hang out whatever. And we all know of the bands signed to Swan Song, Bad Company, Maggie Bell, Detective, etc... those are the bands that were signed....

Do we know of any bands that Swan Song were considering but never made the cut? Between 1974 and onward; there were some pretty good debut LP's. Imagine if... bands like U2, INXS, The Cure, Clash, Pistols, Talking Heads, Pretenders, etc were released on Swan Song.... 

4 hours ago, The Only Way To Fly said:

Makes sense - both bands are on the same record label (Swan Song) so why not travel with us, hang out whatever. And we all know of the bands signed to Swan Song, Bad Company, Maggie Bell, Detective, etc... those are the bands that were signed....

Do we know of any bands that Swan Song were considering but never made the cut? Between 1974 and onward; there were some pretty good debut LP's. Imagine if... bands like U2, INXS, The Cure, Clash, Pistols, Talking Heads, Pretenders, etc were released on Swan Song.... 

I don't want to get off topic, but in regards to your question, I read or heard somewhere a long time ago that Iron Maiden sent a demo to the London Swan Song offices. 

22 minutes ago, kingzoso said:

I don't want to get off topic, but in regards to your question, I read or heard somewhere a long time ago that Iron Maiden sent a demo to the London Swan Song offices. 

Possibly, but Swan Song typically signed artists already known to Grant. Besides, by 1979, when the Iron Maiden demo was ready, Swan Song wasn't signing anyone.

Archived