Dzldoc

ally

Oh Charles, I'm so saddened to hear this. Sending love and prayers your way. And warm hugs too!

Thank you all for the positive thoughts and wishes and I would like share some of this good karma with my brother and his family.

Have a great weekend everyone. :)

Dzldoc

any news for us ally?

I could only get through to his voicemail. Tried again this morning ..same thing. Will let everyone know if I manage to get through to him. Nice to see all the support for our dear friend

Hey what's the update with this? Has anyone talked to him?

It's got to be a really rough time obviously. I've done a lot of research on this disease, and it is so varied and unpredictable. Everyone has a uniquely different experience. What I mean by that, is I have read a lot of stories where people are told they're going to have a bad outcome, and somehow don't. A lot of people are able to prolong their life for a very long time, even though they have a bad prognosis.

It's got to be a really rough time obviously. I've done a lot of research on this disease, and it is so varied and unpredictable. Everyone has a uniquely different experience. What I mean by that, is I have read a lot of stories where people are told they're going to have a bad outcome, and somehow don't. A lot of people are able to prolong their life for a very long time, even though they have a bad prognosis.

...I hope he continues to feel the love of people around him, that is very important in sickness and health...we are here for him as always...

Best I can do for the moment is tell you that he has been in contact via email and he is very gratefull for all the kind thoughts and well wishes. He will check in with us once he regains some strength.

I sure hope your research proves to be the case, I am his younger brother and they only give him a 25% chance of survival.

Charles, you're in my thoughts daily. I hope you can take comfort and strength from all the positive thoughts and heartfelt wishes from everyone here.

Esther

I sure hope your research proves to be the case, I am his younger brother and they only give him a 25% chance of survival.

...LS, tks for coming by, I know it is difficult for you and your loved ones, we are with you.......

Best I can do for the moment is tell you that he has been in contact via email and he is very gratefull for all the kind thoughts and well wishes. He will check in with us once he regains some strength.

Thanks, Ally.....

Thanks, Ally.....

Literally Speaking is Charlies brother and the best source of info we have. He's had plenty to deal with himself and I would personally like to thank him for keeping us updated .

Thank You bro !

I just had a note from Charlie and he asked me to thank everyone for their kindness and good wishes; he hopes to be posting again soon.

...oh there is no need to thank, just happy to hear from him and that he will be here again (he always was in spirit)... ...tks for update

I just had a note from Charlie and he asked me to thank everyone for their kindness and good wishes; he hopes to be posting again soon.

Good to hear this news. We miss him around here.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you all for your well wishes, I will be recieving my care from what is considered to be one of the top treatment centers in the country and I already know most of the staff there.

A great group of doctors, nurses and support staff. :)

Thank you all for your well wishes, I will be recieving my care from what is considered to be one of the top treatment centers in the country and I already know most of the staff there.

A great group of doctors, nurses and support staff. smile.gif

smile.gif You already know how much we care Charles. Don't want to sound patronizing but, your going to win this fight ! Here anytime you feel the need

A great group of doctors, nurses and support staff. :)

Sending lots of thoughts and good wishes your way.

Archived