Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoso13zeppelin

Haven't been on here in about 10,000 years.

34 posts in this topic

I guess I am not an "oldie" but has it really been 10,000 years? Time flies when your having fun. :D Welcome back!

I haven't been here for a while. I forget about the forum honestly because I get busy with work and friends but the internet can get boring so I come back to the forum.

Yes, back after a long absence.

I posted like crazy when the forum was new and then sort of forgot about it, but have started using it again now.

sweeeet, I posted this topic then never got on again. Totally defeated the purpose, yeah?

ahh man I dunno. I'm not psyched about using this again, I prolly won't.

sweeeet, I posted this topic then never got on again. Totally defeated the purpose, yeah?

ahh man I dunno. I'm not psyched about using this again, I prolly won't.

:lol: Yeah, it kinda did... but maybe I'll try to not be psyched about replying again, so it'll all even out.

A lot of folks get busy doing real-life stuff, including myself. Hope you're having a good summer, etc.

See ya in another 10,000 years. :P

Been a long time since i did the zep board hi to all that remember me and those of you that are new to board - keep zepp-ing along every day (secret to long life ) :)p

Edited by zoso_hemi

Ok - I haven't been here in a few millennia (or thereabouts). This new format came as a shock when I saw it - although I do prefer it! Still using the same name, though - some things never change!

*waves to Pilot* :wave: Didn't I see you at the Waterfront?! ;)

Oh, well look at this! A thread for the prodigal children. Yea, I too have been missing -- I think it's been six years maybe? I can't quite remember. I used to post a lot and make an ass out of myself. Now I'm back under a different name as the old name no longer represents me.

I've noted a number of missing old-timers who used to post a lot. Some of them were assholes, though, so I'm fine with that. :)

Considering the fact that this thread has been dead for close to eight months now, I would say the answer to your question is, "yes, but not very many."

I'm not an oldie, but I'm just saying.

Well I just dropped in to say Hello to the board - been away with life havnt posted since sept. last year so due for a yearly drop in and KEEP ON ROCKIN ALONG ALL have a great summer all ;)

Oh brother. Made my first post in over a year today. I remember signing up for the old forum when evster2012 was still around. Those were the best posts haha. Signed up on May 15, 2006. Ahh the memories haha.

-Zep

Holy ballsacks, the last time i posted here Obama was some obscure senator and the Lakers hadnt gone back to back.

You are all creepy strangers to me.

why am i here? to grab my avatar cause i get lost in this new fangled backend user settings crap and cant find it. Back in 2003, all i had to do was walk 10 miles in the snow to find my avatar on here.

Holy ballsacks, the last time i posted here Obama was some obscure senator and the Lakers hadnt gone back to back.

why am i here? to grab my avatar cause i get lost in this new fangled backend user settings crap and cant find it. Back in 2003, all i had to do was walk 10 miles in the snow to find my avatar on here.

Howdy, stranger.

Hey Big Klu....great to see ya! :toast:

I was reminded of this thread on returning to the forum today. Haven't been on in more than a month.

It is rather good to take a little peek every now and then to see what's up! :lol:

I also stopped by just now first time in a long time. I recognize your names. How's everything been going? I last posted here in 2009.

Oh brother. Made my first post in over a year today. I remember signing up for the old forum when evster2012 was still around. Those were the best posts haha. Signed up on May 15, 2006. Ahh the memories haha.

-Zep

Yes they were. I just talked to Ev on Facebook the other day. Great guy.

Yes they were. I just talked to Ev on Facebook the other day. Great guy.

i am friends with ev on facebook also.

i asked him to start posting here again, and he did, once, and was met with some negativity and he was outa here again. :(

i am friends with ev on facebook also.

i asked him to start posting here again, and he did, once, and was met with some negativity and he was outa here again. :(

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. :mellow: