Haven't been on here in about 10,000 years.

zoso13zeppelin

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

sweeeet, I posted this topic then never got on again. Totally defeated the purpose, yeah?

ahh man I dunno. I'm not psyched about using this again, I prolly won't.

:lol: Yeah, it kinda did... but maybe I'll try to not be psyched about replying again, so it'll all even out.

A lot of folks get busy doing real-life stuff, including myself. Hope you're having a good summer, etc.

See ya in another 10,000 years. :P

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ok - I haven't been here in a few millennia (or thereabouts). This new format came as a shock when I saw it - although I do prefer it! Still using the same name, though - some things never change!

*waves to Pilot* :wave: Didn't I see you at the Waterfront?! ;)

Oh, well look at this! A thread for the prodigal children. Yea, I too have been missing -- I think it's been six years maybe? I can't quite remember. I used to post a lot and make an ass out of myself. Now I'm back under a different name as the old name no longer represents me.

I've noted a number of missing old-timers who used to post a lot. Some of them were assholes, though, so I'm fine with that. :)

• 7 months later...

Well I just dropped in to say Hello to the board - been away with life havnt posted since sept. last year so due for a yearly drop in and KEEP ON ROCKIN ALONG ALL have a great summer all ;)

Oh brother. Made my first post in over a year today. I remember signing up for the old forum when evster2012 was still around. Those were the best posts haha. Signed up on May 15, 2006. Ahh the memories haha.

-Zep

Holy ballsacks, the last time i posted here Obama was some obscure senator and the Lakers hadnt gone back to back.

You are all creepy strangers to me.

why am i here? to grab my avatar cause i get lost in this new fangled backend user settings crap and cant find it. Back in 2003, all i had to do was walk 10 miles in the snow to find my avatar on here.

Holy ballsacks, the last time i posted here Obama was some obscure senator and the Lakers hadnt gone back to back.

why am i here? to grab my avatar cause i get lost in this new fangled backend user settings crap and cant find it. Back in 2003, all i had to do was walk 10 miles in the snow to find my avatar on here.

Howdy, stranger.

Hey Big Klu....great to see ya! :toast:

• 4 months later...

Oh brother. Made my first post in over a year today. I remember signing up for the old forum when evster2012 was still around. Those were the best posts haha. Signed up on May 15, 2006. Ahh the memories haha.

-Zep

Yes they were. I just talked to Ev on Facebook the other day. Great guy.

i am friends with ev on facebook also.

i asked him to start posting here again, and he did, once, and was met with some negativity and he was outa here again. :(

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. :mellow:

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. :mellow:

yep, i tried to tell him that we really miss his posts, and that we're not all like that, but he feels he just doesn't need the negativity in his life atm. such a shame. if you want to have a look, his last post is in the 2012 thread in ramble on.

Archived