Haven't been on here in about 10,000 years.

zoso13zeppelin

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. mellow.gif

The biggest downside to this board is the members that continuously get banned only to return under another username. It's an endless cycle which unfortunately keeps a lot of members away from the board.

I wouldn't call it "the biggest downside" since it seems to concern some members more than others.

I am happy that there is a place where we can discuss the music we enjoy, certainly there's a lot of negativity encountered once in a while, but I think real life is the same way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/16/2017 at 10:47 PM, Spalove said:

It's been a long time.   Currently looking at my old posts. It's like opening a time capsule.

Wow! A blast from the past. How have you been? Still around or back in lurker mode?

1 hour ago, henrybonzo said:

Im back, been a while... if ya care ;)

Hiya, man! :wave:

How's life treatin' ya?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Strider said:

Who leaves no trace? :wave:

Hey mate. Bit off topic. But ages ago I was checking out your post on the black angels gig. I’d never heard of em and with two young kids I don’t often get a chance to check out new music. I took a chance and bought Phosphene Dream. Terrific band. That album has hints of Zep, Floyd and the Doors. What’s their best album? Hope they tour Australia some day

17 hours ago, Xolo1974 said:

Hey mate. Bit off topic. But ages ago I was checking out your post on the black angels gig. I’d never heard of em and with two young kids I don’t often get a chance to check out new music. I took a chance and bought Phosphene Dream. Terrific band. That album has hints of Zep, Floyd and the Doors. What’s their best album? Hope they tour Australia some day

If you go to the Black Angels thread in the "Other Music Other Bands" section, you can follow zepscoda and myself having a discussion about just that very topic...we each rank our favourite BA albums. Why we are the only two people among the thousands on this forum discussing the Black Angels is mindboggling to me. This band should have more fans.

In short, now that you've got "Phosphene Dream", you should get their debut "Passover". That, and their new album "Death Song" are neck-and-neck for the top spot of favourite Black Angels album. After that, there are only a few more albums in their catalogue and it doesn't matter what order you hear them in.

3 hours ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

Damn, have not seen you post here in ages.  i have the Laurel and Hardy collection for Christmas that my wife has wrapped for me.  Cant wait.  Just figuring you are a huge fan as I am.  Good to see you.

Huge L&H fan. How d'ya guess :huh:

I've owned that 21 disc box set since its release (2004?). Classic and timeless.

Glad you 'recomember' me :wave:

• 3 months later...
On 5/13/2011 at 4:04 PM, Big Klu said:

Holy ballsacks, the last time i posted here Obama was some obscure senator and the Lakers hadnt gone back to back.

You are all creepy strangers to me.

why am i here? to grab my avatar cause i get lost in this new fangled backend user settings crap and cant find it. Back in 2003, all i had to do was walk 10 miles in the snow to find my avatar on here.

Holy dogface, 2003 is a long effing time ago.

hell...2011 is a long effing time ago.

yep i quote-boxed myself.

Why am i here? cause this band greta van fleet has a dude that sounds like robert plant and i thought, hey didnt wolfmother already do this?

On March 24, 2018 at 2:59 AM, Big Klu said:

Holy dogface, 2003 is a long effing time ago.

hell...2011 is a long effing time ago.

yep i quote-boxed myself.

Why am i here? cause this band greta van fleet has a dude that sounds like robert plant and i thought, hey didnt wolfmother already do this?

Well waddya know.......a few of us old timers are still around. Glad to see you post Klu. I post from time to time but not much...........mainly drop in just to check out the Zep news.  Ah, I miss the old days and the lively discussions we all had....

Hope all has been well with you and I mean that. Take care. 

Archived