Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
zoso13zeppelin

Haven't been on here in about 10,000 years.

34 posts in this topic

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. :mellow:

yep, i tried to tell him that we really miss his posts, and that we're not all like that, but he feels he just doesn't need the negativity in his life atm. such a shame. if you want to have a look, his last post is in the 2012 thread in ramble on.

Hello everyone and many thanks for the Birthday wishes, whether they be sent to me on this site or any of the others.

I AM watching, even if I'm not posting much these days !

Peace.

That is so sad there is really no room for being negative to one another on this site. I'm sorry. mellow.gif

The biggest downside to this board is the members that continuously get banned only to return under another username. It's an endless cycle which unfortunately keeps a lot of members away from the board.

I wouldn't call it "the biggest downside" since it seems to concern some members more than others.

I am happy that there is a place where we can discuss the music we enjoy, certainly there's a lot of negativity encountered once in a while, but I think real life is the same way.

Hello everyone and many thanks for the Birthday wishes, whether they be sent to me on this site or any of the others.

I AM watching, even if I'm not posting much these days !

Peace.

hope you had a great birthday!

awakes from a nice nap...staggers to the toilet and returns to the couch to continue his slumber.

awakes from a nice nap...staggers to the toilet and returns to the couch to continue his slumber.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! So nice to see you here again bigstickbonzo :wave:

Edited by Deborah J

Yo Adrian!

You good kid?Welcome back! :wave:

KB

It's been a long time.   Currently looking at my old posts. It's like opening a time capsule.