The NBA Thread

Kashmir330

I`m just a little tired of the LeBron-Kobe show.

You might get a little Carmelo-Nugget or Dwight Magic from time to time, but the NBA on TV only shows these hot dogs.

Boycotting this year.

Hey that's fine man. I'm a Cavs fan and I love Lebron but whatever. The Cavs and the Lakers are the two best teams but if you're a fan of another team then I can understand your point.

• 1 month later...

Watching the Lakers/Suns game tonight.

Always funny to see what commentator Craig Sager on TNT is going to wear. His suits are outrageous. He's in the PINK tonight.

Probably going to be a Laker/Celtic playoff for the finals.

Damn! I was hoping that the PHX Suns could hold out against the Lakers. Not to be. Lakers win 111/103 in their playoff.

Celtics/Lakers Thursday night. Better have the beer and hot dogs on hand for dinner.

Hi all,

Well dear,...

Love to watch the game with you,....

Sorry,go Celtics!

Steve Nash can go back,....sorry.

Enjoy the finals!

KB

Damn! I was hoping that the PHX Suns could hold out against the Lakers. Not to be. Lakers win 111/103 in their playoff.

Celtics/Lakers Thursday night. Better have the beer and hot dogs on hand for dinner.

Once again my Cavs choke in the playoffs and are done for the season. I was hoping the Suns would beat the Lakers and get into the Finals but it wasn't to be. The only two teams I HATE in the NBA are in the Finals for the second time in three years. I wont be watching this year.

Once again my Cavs choke in the playoffs and are done for the season. I was hoping the Suns would beat the Lakers and get into the Finals but it wasn't to be. The only two teams I HATE in the NBA are in the Finals for the second time in three years. I wont be watching this year.

Sorry for your Cavs, Kashmir.

The only team that I cared to see in the finals made it as the hubby is from Boston and the Celtics are his team. We will be watching on pins an needles for them to win over the Lakers. I am a California girl but do not care for the Lakers.

Sorry for your Cavs, Kashmir.

The only team that I cared to see in the finals made it as the hubby is from Boston and the Celtics are his team. We will be watching on pins an needles for them to win over the Lakers. I am a California girl but do not care for the Lakers.

Thanks. I understand that. My dad is a Celtics fan but I think mostly to torment my mom and I. That's funny that you're a California girl and don't like the Lakers. I don't blame you. They're too Hollywood. I actually have respect for the Warriors and the Clippers and I always root for them when they play the Lakers. Good luck to your husband's Celtics because I'm not sure if they can beat the Lakers.

I'm a Sixers fan so it's very weird to say this but I hope the Celtics win. After living in LA for 8 years, I hate the Lakers and their front-running fans. Even though Kobe is from Philly, I can't stand him or that stupid snarl of his. Back in the 80's, I always wanted the Lakers to beat the Celtics because Magic was such a cool and classy guy. Not anymore.

I'm a Sixers fan so it's very weird to say this but I hope the Celtics win. After living in LA for 8 years, I hate the Lakers and their front-running fans. Even though Kobe is from Philly, I can't stand him or that stupid snarl of his. Back in the 80's, I always wanted the Lakers to beat the Celtics because Magic was such a cool and classy guy. Not anymore.

Kobe is the main reason I do not care for the Lakers. When he first came to LA the news on the radio was like a soap opera every day. It was the "All about Kobe show" instead of a team effort and the main reason Shaq left the team. Got pretty sick of it. Time and Phil Jackson has settled him down but the damaged impression remains with me. Besides, if the hubs is a Celtic fan being a Laker fan could cause serious damage to the marriage. :D

I really don't care who wins but I agree about the Laker fans. They're just like Yankee fans. Kobe Bryant certainly is a player whom I can't stand.

I haven't been keeping up with the NBA much since the old celtics lakers rivalry, until recently when we aquired the hornets from carolina.

As then I will now pull for the celtics to win. :D

Hi Charlie,all,

1) Glad to see your kicking! :P

2) Go Celtics!

KB

I haven't been keeping up with the NBA much since the old celtics lakers rivalry, until recently when we aquired the hornets from carolina.

As then I will now pull for the celtics to win. :D

I hate them both. But I hate the Celtics more. Doubt I'll even watch. Bring on the World Cup. NBA sucks. Baseball sucks. And the Flyers suck!

Well, football wasn't on the sucky list.

Archived