Jason Bonham's Led Zeppelin Experience (Tour)

SteveAJones

4 hours ago, feather in the wind said:

is this still going on? how long is Jason gonna milk this?ย 

DO YOUR OWN THING!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

You know ive been thinking the same thing... And plus if they are tight knit and are able to write together ... Even if it "sounds" similar to Zep they would be a cool retro sounding group

• 2 months later...

Anyone know why Jimmy Sakurai has never -as far as I know-played in England? Iโ€™ve followed him for some while on YouTube and have to say heโ€™s pretty much nailed Jimmy in his playing,looks and mannerisms-would be great to see him live!

Edited by Paganini

4 hours ago, Paganini said:

Anyone know why Jimmy Sakurai has never -as far as I know-played in England? Iโ€™ve followed him for some while on YouTube and have to say heโ€™s pretty much nailed Jimmy in his playing,looks and mannerisms-would be great to see him live!

I saw him live a few months ago with JBLZE. He was quite reserved in that show, did not don the dragon suit, and remained fairly background as to keep it about Jason which is understandable, but I would have liked more.

22 hours ago, Paganini said:

Jimmy Sakurai is playing very much within himself here..much prefer him with the dragon suit and full on Jimmy !

yeah, that is what I took away from catching JBLZE earlier this year when they came to Brisbane. No dragon suit, and he played very reserved. It was pretty disappointing on an otherwise great night out. I'd have to say, I am glad I got to see it, but I wouldn't repeat it. I would however go to see Mr Jimmy if he toured with an awesome band and HE was the main attraction - in dragon suit and going off.

8 hours ago, rm2551 said:

yeah, that is what I took away from catching JBLZE earlier this year when they came to Brisbane. No dragon suit, and he played very reserved. It was pretty disappointing on an otherwise great night out. I'd have to say, I am glad I got to see it, but I wouldn't repeat it. I would however go to see Mr Jimmy if he toured with an awesome band and HE was the main attraction - in dragon suit and going off.

Yes same here.really wish he would come over to England!

On โ€Ž9โ€Ž/โ€Ž2โ€Ž/โ€Ž2018 at 3:30 AM, Paganini said:

Jimmy had seldom if ever performed outside of Japan prior to 2013. Since that time the acts he's been involved with have not toured the UK.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/3/2020 at 6:02 PM, reids said:

New 20 date US 10th Anniversary Tour just announced. Presales tomorrow 10am in some areas.

R๐Ÿ˜Ž

96F16B63-4261-4DA5-8415-23182AFFDB15.jpeg

Looks like these concerts later this month are still a go!

April 22, 2020 09:03 AM

I had hoped that this wouldnโ€™t happen but... Unfortunately, due to the restrictions and uncertainty surrounding COVID-19 and when it will be safe to tour again, Jason Bonhamโ€™s Led Zeppelin Evening will be moving the current May and June tour dates to the fall.

More information regarding rescheduled dates will be available shortly and I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. JBLZE will do our best to keep you entertained and I would like to arrange a possible live online concert and will let you know the date as soon as possible. Please stay home, stay safe, stay healthy, stay tuned.

J.Bonham โค๏ธ

• 1 year later...