Robert Plant: "No Looking Back" Live '93 CD

PhxHorn

Anyone know the venue and date info for the tunes on this CD? It sounds professionally-recorded, but I don't know if it's from a stray King Biscuit or Westwood broadcast that I may have missed. Ditto for the bonus tracks.

x285qq.jpg

Thanks for the info! Bonus points if anyone can identify the where/when of the bonus tracks...

I believe the Montreux tracks are taken from VH1 television program Center Stage which originally aired in July 1993.

I believe the bonus tracks are from Glastonbury Festival (June 25, 1993) and taken from Westwood One Superstar Concert Series program air date August 30, 1993.

I believe the Montreux tracks are taken from VH1 television program Center Stage which originally aired in July 1993.

I believe the bonus tracks are from Glastonbury Festival (June 25, 1993) and taken from Westwood One Superstar Concert Series program air date August 30, 1993.

VH1 - cool. Would there be videos of that?

There might be a complete show out there somewhere on video.

Perhaps here:

I did tape some of this VH1 that I could get from VHS many years ago.

Much Music (Canada) ran some of it in a repeat back in the mid 90s I remember (and got some of it in better quality).

R B)

There might be a complete show out there somewhere on video.

Perhaps here:

I did tape some of this VH1 that I could get from VHS many years ago.

Much Music (Canada) ran some of it in a repeat back in the mid 90s I remember (and got some of it in better quality).

R cool.gif

It was also run on PBS Seattle as part of a pledge drive

What's interesting for me about the MTV special is how much Robert seemed to have aged between this and his MTV reunion with Jimmy Page...just a year later. Thanks for posting

• 2 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived