Them Crooked Vultures

• Administrators

Going through some old files and came across a bunch of Them Crooked Vultures videos I filmed (iPhone potato quality at the time). Here's a couple of clips from Toronto / Air Canada Centre - May 15, 2010.  In the backstage clip, the band are being given Toronto Maple Leaf hockey jerseys. The live footage is side-stage at the mixing desk.

1 hour ago, sam_webmaster said:

Going through some old files and came across a bunch of Them Crooked Vultures videos I filmed (iPhone potato quality at the time). Here's a couple of clips from Toronto / Air Canada Centre - May 15, 2010.  In the backstage clip, the band are being given Toronto Maple Leaf hockey jerseys. The live footage is side-stage at the mixing desk.

Great stuff. Do you recall who presented them with the jerseys? Perhaps the local promoter or someone on behalf of the Toronto Maple Leaf's organization? Did any of them wear one onstage that night? I don't recall seeing any photos that indicate they did.

21 hours ago, sam_webmaster said:

Very cool.

Cool! I was there! Album release party, it came out that day, I believe. One TCV 'Holy Grail' I hope turns up is the video of the Nokia Theater show, there were video screens during the performance and the direction was really first-rate, always hoped that was recorded. 

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...