New footage?

Just watched "I'm in a rock n roll band" on BBC 2 which included an interview with Jason talking about his father and the O2 gig. It had a number of official clips without sound that I had not seen before? Is this the first time these have been seen or have I missed something?

Need to check BBC iplayer.

Just watched "I'm in a rock n roll band" on BBC 2 which included an interview with Jason talking about his father and the O2 gig. It had a number of official clips without sound that I had not seen before? Is this the first time these have been seen or have I missed something?

Need to check BBC iplayer.

Could be. I know Zoe has a bunch of home movies of her dad jamming out with Zep and other musicians. Wish I could see those.

• 4 weeks later...

^^^^WARNING>>>>this poster had another incomprehensible post which WOLFMAN said his spyware alerts went nuts on. Do not click on any of the links.

Mengqi...we do not appreciate trolls invading our forums. If you want to talk Led Zeppelin Fine, otherwise be gone.

^^^^WARNING>>>>this poster had another incomprehensible post which WOLFMAN said his spyware alerts went nuts on. Do not click on any of the links.

Mengqi...we do not appreciate trolls invading our forums. If you want to talk Led Zeppelin Fine, otherwise be gone.

Clarification here. My original post was directed to Mengqi whom I am sure has been banned and whose threads have disappeard. Not Wolfman who is directly about my post now.

I guess my BE GONE command worked. :D

Ok...carry on with the new footage.

• 2 months later...

"work progress 12-10-2007" is a good utoob search term. has a lot of nice front and center shots like ms monkeybirds, but full songs and decent sound, albeit extremely compressed. I'd love a full copy of what ms monkeybird has (shown above, I believe). Feels a lot more like the real deal when you can see the interplay between the whole band. Personally that is the only camera I want to see. The close ups are for another fan. This version of Trampled has grown on me quite a bit.

Those are great. Thank you for posting them Conneyfogle.

Yeah , the only thing that pisses me off is that I wasn't there :lol: Thanks a million Conney...J/K

Archived