Rehearsal gig for VIPs

The bad thing is that no matter what they do it will never live up to our expectations. It doesn't matter. I for one will be listening to nothing but Zep all day tomorrow.

Expectations? I have none, with the exception of them showing everyone why they are so popular to this day.

I'll start my morning tommorow with Physical Graffiti, loud, and go on from there until well past midnight.

Expectations? I have none, with the exception of them showing everyone why they are so popular to this day.

I'll start my morning tomorrow with Physical Graffiti, loud, and go on from there until well past midnight.

I've already started by watching all the live concert footage "On Demand". My husband saw Zep live 5+ times in the 70's; I'm so jealous! He has no interest in the reunion as it "won't be the same". Nothing can ever be the way it was, but it would be one hell of an experience to see them now!

I've already started by watching all the live concert footage "On Demand". My husband saw Zep live 5+ times in the 70's; I'm so jealous! He has no interest in the reunion as it "won't be the same". Nothing can ever be the way it was, but it would be one hell of an experience to see them now!

I started about a week ago and have been listening to LZ pretty much all week, on the walk to work sitting here @ 'puter. I'm thinking about this gig constantly and I'm not even going! Your Hubbie's a lucky and older (than me!!) person! (I'm being really polite here) I'd love to see LED ZEPPELIN under that name. P&P in '95 was good but not good enough.

Rock yer neigborhood @ yer appropriate local time tomorrow/today.

I thought there would be much more postings about the soundcheck, but I'm not seeing much of anything on the LZ sites I normally visit. Was everyone sworn to secrecy, or is there somewhere else these reports are being posted by our lucky friends??? PM me please and tell me our friends have not forgotten us sad and unlucky souls!

The bad thing is that no matter what they do it will never live up to our expectations. It doesn't matter. I for one will be listening to nothing but Zep all day tomorrow.

Not for me it will be pure Sonic Nirvana no matter how they play, if they tour and they come to North America I will attend it does not matter where. My life will not be complete unless I get to see Jonsey, Plant and especially Pagey play live together.

I was fortunate enough to see Robert on one of his solo tours way back when and he played a couple of short Zepp numbers towards the end and it was enough to reduce me to tears .... lol.

I guess you could say it would be almost a religious experience for me as it would for others I'm sure :)

RjK

THIS is what is meant by : Shock n' Awe ! That's where I'm at right now 23 hrs before the O2 freaks out!

zeppelin.jpg

That would nake a damn fine wallpaper ! !

Reminds me of the "steel" ships coming for destruction, as in H.G.Wells War of the Worlds..

I was one of the lucky ones yesterday to sit in on the souncheck!

Jimmy was on great form, Robert spent a lot of time front of stage with a cup of tea in his hand walking about. John Paul Jones spent the longest time on-stage jamming with Jason, (who sounded fantastic!).

No Quarter (without vocal) sounded just amazing!

They then had a group photo on stage with loads of other people!.

Also, a photographer was taking pics all the time on stage.

WELCOME BACK!

Jimmy was on great form, Robert spent a lot of time front of stage with a cup of tea in his hand walking about. John Paul Jones spent the longest time on-stage jamming with Jason, (who sounded fantastic!).

WELCOME BACK!

AGH! That had to have been amazing! How long was it? How intimate was it (how many others there)?

WELCOME BACK!

Did Robert sing at all at the soundcheck? Nobody's commented yet on his singing. BTW, if they tune down No Quarter it wouldn't be so bad since the album version is pitched down like a half step anyway. Levee too I think.

Heard by somebody waiting outside (but not confirmed);

D'Yer Maker

Communication Breakdown

Present on stage;

The Theremin

Jimmy's symbol on his amplifier

:thumbsup:

cannot wait to see the first pics.....

Archived