Rush

lzzoso

I know that alot of US Led Zeppelin fans are also fans of other Great and Classic Rock and Roll Artists. RUSH has to be One of them (at least for me).

I just purchased two tickets for me and my brother to see Rush on Sunday, September 26, 2010. Only $35 for two lawn tickets (no service charge). The last time we went to a concert was for Def Leppard and Aerosmith (2009). SuperPages.com near downtown Dallas, Texas. My point is that for both gigs, we had lawn tickets. I "bribed" one of the ushers to let us sit in some of the empty seats under the pavilion for both concerts. Once we were in the "seating" area we both made our way as close to the front as possible. I have some good videos from both concerts on my phone (too bad I do not know how to transfer those camera videos to YouTube videos).

Anyway, RUSH is one of my Top 5 favorite bands of All-Time. Possibly my Second or Third favorite Group.

Anyone else ready and waiting to see RUSH this summer.

Hi lzzoso smile.gif

I am seeing Rush on August 29th at Nationwide Arena in downtown Columbus.

I have passed on alot of concerts this summer that are outside. I am glad that this one for me is indoors.

Your concert is in September, and the weather may be very nice then in the early fall for your outdoor concert. I hope that you have a great time!

I so am hoping they will add Phoenix. That's all I can do. I'm suprised no one on the board has posted about 'Clockwork Angels', the forthcoming album from Rush. They just released two tracks from the forthcoming album last Tuesday. I have been meaning to but haven't learned yet how to post a video, here's the link:

Caravan: http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AjI2FJaWGfQ

BU2B(Born Up To Believe)

They will be playing these two new tracks on this upcoming tour, as well as all of 'Moving Pictures', and who knows what else. Don't forget "Rush--Beyond The Lighted Stage" will be one night only in theaters this Thursday, June 10.

Edited by luvlz2

Oh yes indeed. July 23rd at the Saratoga Performing Arts Center, Saratoga New York. I saw them twice here the past couple of years on their Snakes and Arrows Tour and again the year after.

Rush is..........immense. They're supposed to play the entire Moving Pictures album at this show.

I'm not sure it gets better than this.

Regards;

Image2112.jpg My friend and I drove out to see "Rush-Beyond The Lighted Stage" last Thursday in Arizona and we loved it. There was lots of interesting stuff about them, lots of funny stuff, and stuff that will touch you as well. There was a represenative from Anthem Entertainment who took a picture of the audience after the film was over, I went over to speak with him and he handed me a Rush calendar!

They are doing alot of encores this upcoming week(USA) and if anyone is interested, check this link to see if it's playing in your state:

http://www.rushbeyon...stagemovie.com/

Edited by luvlz2

• 2 weeks later...

Rush's Time Machine tour just started tonight in New Mexico. It's probably still going on right now at the time of this post. You can bet I will be posting the first videos from tonights performance that surface on youtube here. So are any of you excited about this also? Those pictures I posted of Peart's Time Machine drum kit(on this thread) I thought were awesome. Also, the pictures I posted of their Hollywood Walk Of Fame induction were cool(at least I thought). Come out, come out Rush fans...show some Rush love!

Edited by luvlz2

From Gibson Guitar's website:

Canadian rock titans Rush began their summer tour last night in Albuquerque, New Mexico. During their North American trek, the band are playing their 1981 album Moving Pictures in its entirety for the first time.

Rush also performed the two singles they released a few weeks ago, BU2B and Caravan. After the tour wraps up, the band will finish work on their next album, titled Clockwork Angels. Gibson.com recently talked to guitarist Alex Lifeson about Rushs busy 2010 schedule. Read the interview here.

Heres the set list from last nights show, according to Blabbermouth.com:

Set 1:

1. Video Intro

2. The Spirit of Radio

3. Time Stand Still

4. Presto

5. Stick It Out

6. Workin Them Angels

7. Leave That Thing Alone!

8. Faithless

9. BU2B

10. Freewill

11. Marathon

12. Subdivisions

Intermission

Set 2:

13. Tom Sawyer

14. Red Barchetta

15. YYZ

16. Limelight

17. The Camera Eye

18. Witch Hunt

19. Vital Signs

20. Caravan

21. Drum Solo

22. Closer to the Heart

22. 2112 Overture/Temples of Syrinx

23. Far Cry

Encore

24. La Villa Strangiato

25. Working Man

26. Video Outro

:thumbsup:B)

Edited by pagemccartney95

"Faithless" Albuquerque, N.M. 06/29/2010

Just a snippet unfortunately, but still a very good song from Snakes and Arrows never before performed live. rolleyes.gif

Edited by luvlz2