Since Ive been Loving You

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Amazing song, incredible performance. This concert will go gown in history as one of the best swan songs in rock. It was done on their own terms, the show was both electric and articulate, and most of all it summed up the careers of three brilliant musicians and showcased the potential of a fourth. Go in peace...NOW RELEASE THE DAMN PERFORMANCE ON DVD BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE!!!

Amazing song, incredible performance. This concert will go gown in history as one of the best swan songs in rock. It was done on their own terms, the show was both electric and articulate, and most of all it summed up the careers of three brilliant musicians and showcased the potential of a fourth. Go in peace...NOW RELEASE THE DAMN PERFORMANCE ON DVD BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE!!!

I thought the soundcheck version was the better version of the two. Listening to that version reminded me of the original Zeppelin more than anything I've heard by them since Bonzo passed. The show was a great Swan Song, that's for sure!

• 2 weeks later...

SIBLY is probably my favorite Zep song and I think some of Pages best solo guitar! Every time I hear it I get goose bumps and I cannot believe it just does not get the recognition it deserves :wall: . It proves in my thinking that Jimmy is the best guitar player of them all. JMHO! :goodpost:

• 6 months later...

Archived