Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

I'm getting a lil juiced.

I'm still in this festive mood!

Ha! All this talk of the reunion....EVEN my kid, who isn't a fanatic, had a dream last night we were at the concert, and our cat BooBoo was there, but got scared and ran off. She was shouting "BooBoo, BooBoo....which he always comes to.

Too funny.

oops.edit.

Tongue piercings really bother me. I don't know why, Lip piercings don't bother me, but the tongue....blecch. Other than that I could care less.

My best friend wants to get her tongue pierced. It looks good but I would never do it, too much pain :(

I met a guy from Germany who had piercings and tattoos all over his face-quite scary I must say...

Omg! I'm in my geography class, I'm really freaking out about this presentation I have to give. The other girls in my group are such bitches and their all mad because they think this other girl and I didn't do any work, which is a lie!! I worked my arse off getting my part of the project done on time!!!! :angry:<_<

Random facts.

I dont eat crisps I just lick all the flavouring off them

Milky Ways are my chocolate bar of choice

I've been learning german for over five years but dont understand any of the genetive,dative etc... cases

I got drunk for the first time on Sunday night with my friend and took Monday off school...even though I wasn't hungover.

I AM SHITTING MY GCSEs but I know I wont work for them.

Random facts:

-Sushi is the best food ever

-I Play guitar and write music

-I'm writing to record an album

-I'm Jewish

-I live in Georgia, USA

-Only TV I watch is The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on Comedy Central (and I've been going through withdrawal the past few weeks... FUCKING WRITER'S STRIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!! END SO JON AND STEPHEN CAN COME BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I need a drink)

-I'm 20 years old

-Jack Daniels is my favorite drink

-I support the legalization of Marijuana

-Bill Hicks was the greatest comedian/satirist/social commentator/visionary ever

Today, a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here's Tom with the weather.

[Life's] just a ride

-Dark Chocolate is the best chocolate

If I can think of anymore I'll post them... if not, then...

My foot hurts right now

I'm hungry

I'm glad I'm done with big projects in all my classes

I think skinny jeans are ugly and make your bum look huge

I hate it when socks shrink when they're washed

I LOVE it when socks shrink when they're washed. I HATE it when socks get baggy when you're wearing them. I will change my socks when they get baggy. For real--it's a compulsion--I've always been weird about my socks.

I LOVE it when socks shrink when they're washed. I HATE it when socks get baggy when you're wearing them. I will change my socks when they get baggy. For real--it's a compulsion--I've always been weird about my socks.

I don't like it when they shrink so much they are a pain to get on.

I guess I don't have an issue with my socks shrinking so much that they are hard to get on. :lol:

But I have small feet.

On another note--my cat's trying to rub his head against my fingers as I'm typing. :blink:

I have small feet too, but lately I've bought some socks and after washing them they don't stretch at all. It's really weird.

My cat always tries to lay on my keyboard.

You know what would be cool a pair of velvet bellbottoms. :rolleyes: I really like weird clothes, I don't care what's popular at all the stores. B)

nah, they aren't that big...but you know what women think about guys with big feet

No. What do they say? Bigger and stinkier socks? :P

I have small feet too, but lately I've bought some socks and after washing them they don't stretch at all. It's really weird.

My cat always tries to lay on my keyboard.

You know what would be cool a pair of velvet bellbottoms. :rolleyes: I really like weird clothes, I don't care what's popular at all the stores. B)

My cat's taken to trying to rub his jawline on my laptop's screen. He also tries to do it to books when I'm reading.

He's given up now. He's laying against my legs. :lol:

No. What do they say? Bigger and stinkier socks? :P

My cat's taken to trying to rub his jawline on my laptop's screen. He also tries to do it to books when I'm reading.

He's given up now. He's laying against my legs. :lol:

my cat refuses to let me read...she'll get between me & the book every time she sees me doing it

my cat refuses to let me read...she'll get between me & the book every time she sees me doing it

I'd be screwed if that happened. Usually, I can get Oscar to just sit on my lap or something. If I don't do what he wants me to do, he will get pissed and go lay elsewhere, which lately has been on top of the heater vents. :lol:

Archived