Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

i understand LadyRaven. the thing is, i work at Target. i have worked fro Target for 15 months. i have seen it all. this is my second Black Friday i am working. everyone has to work that day! :lol:<_<:angry:

Yuk, I feel sorry for you. Retail sucks!! I worked a Toy R Us one summer and that place was a nightmare even when it wasn't busy. We always had people coming in with coupons from other stores like Wal Mart asking if we could lower prices to match their's because they were sold out of something or they couldn't find the exact thing they were looking for. Because we couldn't people would always get pissed and there were several times I had to go get the manager to deal with them. That wasn't any good either because my manager was an evil bitch. When we were busy just about every concivable thing that could go wrong happened- lost kids, sold out of popular products, angry customers, the store getting trashed, people with expired coupons or empty gift cards, kids paying with all change ect.

Good luck. :console:

I don't understand why people even look forward to that madness. I think I'll just stay home or go to the library to take advantage of the wireless internet. :blink:

Dave's friend called him today and asked him if he wants to go shopping....at 3 am with him! :lol:

Dave told him to pick him up the 32" LCD HDTV at a store nearby, but no thanks, he didn't want to get up early. :hysterical:

I'm currently trying to write a massive business plan for my imaginary graphic design business (which I have no intention of setting up...not anytime soon anyway) for the Inspiral Carpets' singer.

Despite all my searching myself and my bandmate have been unable to find a bassist and drummer, and now as we're running out of time, we've had to have a change of direction and go acoustic. However, our performance module states that an ensemble has to have at least three members, which means we're still searching. I'm gonna have to stand up and do an announcement in my business lecture tomorrow which I'm kinda shitting myself about.

I'm not really the announcement sort.

I'm gonna have to stand up and do an announcement in my business lecture tomorrow which I'm kinda shitting myself about.

You will do fine Chicken! remember it'll only be for a short time. I think the anticipation is worse than the actual event. Cheers.

You will do fine Chicken! remember it'll only be for a short time. I think the anticipation is worse than the actual event. Cheers.

Yeah, I'm sure you're right!

Still, I've gotta worry about it 'til about 4pm tomorrow! :wacko:

Well I was going to go with the old " Picture them in their underwear" line but I can see you having a giggle fit. :D

:lol:

Funny how well people can get to know you over the internet.

Plus there's this lad on my course who's blatantly a massive ginger but he dyes his hair black...

I don't know if he knows everyone knows.

That would give the game away once and for all.

Oh, sorry you said in their underwear...not stark bollock naked.

I'm currently trying to write a massive business plan for my imaginary graphic design business (which I have no intention of setting up...not anytime soon anyway) for the Inspiral Carpets' singer.

Despite all my searching myself and my bandmate have been unable to find a bassist and drummer, and now as we're running out of time, we've had to have a change of direction and go acoustic. However, our performance module states that an ensemble has to have at least three members, which means we're still searching. I'm gonna have to stand up and do an announcement in my business lecture tomorrow which I'm kinda shitting myself about.

Good luck !!!

I have been through about 5 incarnations of this board. I love "this" place, and I am happy that even though Electric Mage will be gone, we have a good place here.

I am going to school to be an English teacher; I have a year left. When I graduate, I will have three endorsements to teach school, 6-12 in English, reading and history. I'm quite proud that I'm set to graduate soon because I've been working on a bachelor's degree for almost 10 years! :o

I like black licorice. A lot.

I do too. And I love the fact that many people don't so I don't have to share. :D I've liked it ever since I was a really little kid and my grandpa would give me licorice flavoured hard candy, the ones that come in red wrappers.

There is an ice cream shop about a half mile from my house. I grew up one street to the south of where I live now, and when we were kids, my sister and I rode our bikes to the ice cream parlor. It's an old-fashioned ice cream parlor that makes their own ice cream, and they even sell it at the fair.

Well short story long---they have licorice ice cream. It used to be my absolute favorite. B)

Now I settle for a chocolate sundae when we go in.

I eat sour cream right out of the container with a large spoon.

I like mayo on my hamburger, but it can not be on the same side of the burger as the other items I put on (mustard, ketchup, red onion, dill pickles).

I'm 5' tall. No inches. Five, nuthin'.

I do too. And I love the fact that many people don't so I don't have to share. :D I've liked it ever since I was a really little kid and my grandpa would give me licorice flavoured hard candy, the ones that come in red wrappers.

The best black licorice I have found is the stuff they sell in the organics section at Hyvee. I forget the name, but it comes in a little black box with a Panda on it. I try to share, but most people look at you and go"um...no thanks"

The best black licorice I have found is the stuff they sell in the organics section at Hyvee. I forget the name, but it comes in a little black box with a Panda on it. I try to share, but most people look at you and go"um...no thanks"

My favourite is this stuff I get at a local shop that comes rolled up in disks which you can unroll and are about two feet long when unwound.

Mandy, that sounds good, I like unusual ice cream flavours, I really get sick of chocolate, vanilla and all of the ones you can get at the grocery store.

I'm vexed by how long it takes the pages to load on here. I'm also not thrilled with how the pm's work now. It doesn't notify you if you've just recived a message. :blink:

Any way I'm happy that almost everyone has come back! :D

When I get a PM, that little "My Assistant" thing pops up and tells me. :huh:

Anyway, random facts:

I'm Mona

I'm 19

I'm openly asexual

I suffer from various anxiety disorders and depression

I love music, TV, reading and writing

I am majoring in anthropology

The Lord of the Rings is my all time favorite story

I don't like makeup

Because my grandfather's a nutcase, I got to have two thanksgivings.

Archived