Random Facts About Yourself

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

No managed to half complete the house. No golf tomorrow so i will do upstairs then

And I ask because on my travels I met and made friends with a lot of Germans and not one had a great love of the sea. Get them on a boat and a slight green tinge would appear and they started searching for Huey. Swimming - nein. :D

No managed to half complete the house. No golf tomorrow so i will do upstairs then

And I ask because on my travels I met and made friends with a lot of Germans and not one had a great love of the sea. Get them on a boat and a slight green tinge would appear and they started searching for Huey. Swimming - nein. :D

LOL, spucken aus die Bratwurst auf Schiff!

That happened to me twice, second time I was pulled out of the sea by tourists.

I still happen to hate large bodies of water, and have never learned to swim.

Woah! That is crazy! I always have that fear of drowning in the ocean, but it is so beautiful!

I have always gone by my middle name-David but my first name is James which means I am a Jimmy also.

I am also a Capricorn and in the middle of two other Capricorns. John Paul Jones 1-3, Me- 1-4, Jimmy Page 1-9

and then there is Elvis Presley and David Bowie 1-8. :D

I am from Florida,love all things related to summer,music,football and Led Zeppelin. I feel lucky to have found this forum through a friend (thanks Amstel) Its a great place to discuss and share Led Zeppelins legacy.Great info pictures topics and videos are posted daily,

my name is turner, which is really a last name

i play a lot of tennis

i also love rolling stones

im a sophomore

i wish i grew up in the 60's and 70's , not only because of the music (although thats a big reason), but because back then people actually did things instead of playing video games, people were social and there weren't any distractions like the internet to keep you from going outside with friends. also there was no facebook or twitter. i am not saying all the things i just said are bad, i just think that life was better back then.

Archived