Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Puck Slapping Maple Sucker

Random Facts About Yourself

2,500 posts in this topic

On 01/09/2016 at 9:45 PM, Charles J. White said:

But that's cool because you know how to ride a bicycle - and a bicycle is more fun anyways 

I wholeheartedly agree. I ride my bicycle everywhere! :D

23 hours ago, Zoe said:

Haha a rare breed we are! And judging by some other posts you made, it looks like we have other stuff in common too :D

That's really great to know, Zoe!! :D 

On 03/07/2009 at 8:37 PM, _Lena_Zep said:

- I collect cocktail umbrellas

Me too :-) I'd be happy to share some pictures of my collection with you.

I want to learn to play the vibraharp.

I once was a contest winner and named the AHL hockey team of my home town in 1996. The team is now known as the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.

I used to make prank phone calls to CNN for Howard Stern and am mentioned in his book 'Miss America".

On 10/22/2016 at 3:18 PM, bcarter690 said:

I once was a contest winner and named the AHL hockey team of my home town in 1996. The team is now known as the Lehigh Valley Phantoms.

I used to make prank phone calls to CNN for Howard Stern and am mentioned in his book 'Miss America".

IV IS MY FAVORITE.  SO THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS?

14729339_1295115243840530_42623078741416

25 minutes ago, LedZeppfan1977 said:

IV IS MY FAVORITE.  SO THOUGHT YOU MIGHT LIKE THIS?

14729339_1295115243840530_42623078741416

I DO like it! Thank you, sir!

Damn! After yesterday's fiasco, I HATE shopping for clothes even more! It drives me insane and drains me of all my energy! 

Take me to a book store, a record store, an electronics store or a car dealer, for cryin' out loud but not a clothing store or a freakin' mall! 

I'm sure all the foodies here, know very well that I'm a whisky fan :P 

In view of that, I have developed a very interesting and quirky hobby, very recently.

It is no secret that some whisky and bourbon brands put out all the stops when it comes to the packaging! I'm not talking about the whisky bottle itself. No. I'm talking about the boxes (and tubes, in some cases) that store the whisky. I mean I've seen some exquisite and quirky packaging but sadly, some people just throw it away! To me, the packaging is as valuable as the whisky itself.

Here's my stash so far. It's a work in progress! :P 

IMG_1439.JPG

I am obsessed with keeping my teeth clean. But in reality that should be, Keeping them as clean as i possibly can.

Even though i am now 40, Some people still say i am childish. I think it is because i am not boring.

31 minutes ago, craigled said:

Even though i am now 40, Some people still say i am childish. I think it is because i am not boring.

How modest of you! Could you explain how you know this?

I like a laugh. And erm, I dont know why else. I just know i am not childish. Just sometimes. All of my family say i am.

My favourite band to get drunk to : Rush

Their lyrics are music to my ears! I don't care whether I'm listening to their work from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's or 10's!

With each album. they always manage to strike a chord in my heart! No other band, has ever done that, for me!

Whether I am sober or drunk, I love this band to bits! I can listen to these guys, irrespective of what sort of mood I'm in!

My favourite band of all time, ladies and gentlemen! :toast: 

5 minutes ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

My favourite band to get drunk to : Rush

Their lyrics are music to my ears! I don't care whether I'm listening to their work from the 70's, 80's, 90's, 00's or 10's!

With each album. they always manage to strike a chord in my heart! No other band, has ever done that, for me!

Whether I am sober or drunk, I love this band to bits! I can listen to these guys, irrespective of what sort of mood I'm in!

My favourite band of all time, ladies and gentlemen! :toast: 

Well Kiwi went to the school of the bleedin' obvious !!:D;):friends:

2 minutes ago, chillumpuffer said:

Well Kiwi went to the school of the bleedin' obvious !!:D;):friends:

:hysterical: 

Hello.....this is my first post here.   I'm 59 and in the 70's I loved in Germany and saw a lot of concerts.   Including Zeppelin. I also played drums in a band during the 70's.   I would like to purchase some magazines with articles about Zeppelin, specifically concerts in Nuremberg in the early 70's where I saw them.   Any help would be appreciated.

Thank You,  Oldhippie

Just a few things: I have played soccer since I was 6 years old. I enjoy being a High School Physical Education and Health Education Teacher as well as the Girls Soccer Coach(this might be because it is only my 2nd year of teaching) :). I love going to the beach and partaking in a few beers or an adult beverage or two(or more). A crazy fact last year which was my 1st year teaching I was jokingly asked to go to the Senior Prom with one of the Senior Guys. Of course I turned him down and he acted devastated, but he was actually dared to ask a teacher so he asked me who just so happened to be the youngest teacher in the entire school.

I met Hugh Jackman and his wife Debra about 17 years ago as they were just walking around the shops in Melbourne. It was no big deal as he was not yet Wolverine.

Said hello and some other crap. What are you gonna say really? They're just people. They use toilet paper like everyone else.

We still talk on the phone occasionally... No, we don't, that is just a lie. Must be annoying being famous at times, you could not even go to the supermarket to buy a ten-pack of toilet paper without a resulting TMZ story about how you must have the runs. As if the world needs to know that.

I tore a cologne ad out of a magazine years ago . I continued to do that for a while. I eventually included perfume ads.

Now I have about 700 in my collection.

I own 2 dozen watches.  Just came home after having 22 batteries replaced. 

On 5/13/2017 at 5:13 PM, ebk said:

I own 2 dozen watches.  Just came home after having 22 batteries replaced. 

Nice! I'm in the process of adding to my Jaeger-LeCoulter Reverso collection.

And I've met Buzz Aldrin at a book signing back in the 90's.