some nice o2 concert pics

thought i would share some nice pics from the o2 concert-enjoy

if you notice in the 4th pic ,the one one with the led zeppelin marquee all lit up ,you see a person doing the i am not worthy bow,that person is jason bonham

if you notice in the 4th pic ,the one one with the led zeppelin marquee all lit up ,you see a person doing the i am not worthy bow,that person is jason bonham

that photo shows just how MASSIVE that sign was! wonder where ( and how ) they stored it? :Thinking:

is that signed program yours??? :notworthy:

they are really great pics, thanks for posting them. :thumbsup:

I thought it was just projected onto the backdrop, rather than an actual sign, but I could well be wrong . . .

ah, never thought of that, you could well be right there aquamarine! :wave:

it's not as big as the sign they used on tours in the 70's.

hey, i wonder where that one is stored??? :Thinking:

So where were you (in the O2)? The last two shots seem to be from a different angle than the others. You got one of the best shots I've seen of Jason doing the "I'm not worthy" thing! :D

I cannot lie,no i was not there and i cant remember what site and still cant find it,i was surfing the net and run across these pics and the jason doing the i am not worthy thing just made me lose it and thought they were killer pics so i had to share them,and at first i didnt even know that that was jason until i did some research which made it even cooler,what a trip-glad you like it-later-steve

that photo shows just how MASSIVE that sign was! wonder where ( and how ) they stored it? :Thinking:

is that signed program yours??? :notworthy:

they are really great pics, thanks for posting them. :thumbsup:

no the signed program is not mine,just thought i would add it -:yourock:

Awesome pics. Makes me even more sad that I wasn't able to be there. You took some great shots. Thanks for sharing.

Bro,I wish i would have been there ,i would be very proud to say it took them shots but i didnt but im proud to look at them at share with you all,glad you like them -thanks steve:yourock:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived