Led Zeppelin Reunion Show Too Heavy For Robert Plant

Virginia

So is this the real issue, bragging rights?

Would I like to see them again?

Sure, but it aint gonna happen and that's the "heavy" reality we have to deal with and accept.

How do you get "bragging rights" out of that? Maybe the poster is just saying he wishes younger people could see Zeppelin because it's a great experience! That's why we love them, right?

You have to be pretty cynical to read "bragging rights" into that post.

How do you get "bragging rights" out of that? Maybe the poster is just saying he wishes younger people could see Zeppelin because it's a great experience! That's why we love them, right?

You have to be pretty cynical to read "bragging rights" into that post.

Just asking a question or did you miss that?

If that's what they meant why not make it clearer?

Nothing cynical about that and not reading anything into anything, however it would be nice if some of those ambiguous statements being made were expanded upon and not left unexplained.

If anyone here ever had it coming it was him. Are you kidding me? Calling people he didnt know nimrods and sheep? And Lyers? He got what he deserved. That was a no brainer. All he did was insult everybody and he went out of his way to use personal attacks. He called me a lyer and said I have never been to a concert and dont know how to play a guitar!! And he gets his info where? Just throwing out insults to get people riled up. Hope your reading this Mr Troll. I didnt bring him up, but since you did, you needed to see his posts to really understand the trouble making personality he has, So he should not have been banned for his asinine behavior you say? So they should have let him just go on and on and it would have escalated to a new level of trash talking? I have heard not one single person support him. He is not missed.

I hear you, and so it's clear I did not support him. He was belligerent, and no one should have to take that. Do me a favor and have a read...

linkage

I just chose to handle things different with him. Not saying I'm right, just different.

I hear you, and so it's clear I did not support him. He was belligerent, and no one should have to take that. Do me a favor and have a read...

linkage

I just chose to handle things different with him. Not saying I'm right, just different.

I took a glimpse. I would just as soon forget about him. Im sure he is lurking. Reading. Who knows and who cares. He is nothing to me. Just a trouble maker. Good riddens to him in my opinion. I dont want to be negative but sometimes its just forced on you. You get pushed into a corner so to speak. But that is not what this site should be about. Bickering over music and other matters when there are alot worse things going on in the world. Catch you later.

Who's in the mob ?

Maybe this poster can shed some light, from another thread,

We ?

A small handful ? The recent bannings are some old poster ? Are you sure ? I guess it doesn't matter, better "safe" than sorry ehh ?

So it's not just ledded1 and Knebby apparently, there are others ?

Who ?

Leave me the fuck out of this Joel. I am NOT involved.

Archived