The Black Sabbath Thread

manderlyh

• 1 month later...

Big respect to Sabbath. They have battled all kinds of things and carried on. We all know what some of them have been, So i do not need to go any further. Got a massive load of releases. Most of them are absolutely brilliant. Others not so great, I think due to just recording everything and releasing it. They have even admitted doing that. The Paranoid album and indeed, Track are my favourites. This is the final for them. But every anniversary of their big stuff, They will be able to do a anniversary reissue. LEGENDS.

• 1 month later...
9 hours ago, luvlz2 said:

Well this has some meaning to me, the real final Black Sabbath concert. They have given so much to me, love these guys

I hate to be nit pickingly pedantic, without Bill Ward that is only three quarters of Black Sabbath

Edited by JTM

44 minutes ago, JTM said:

I hate to be nit pickingly pedantic, without Bill Ward that is only three quarters of Black Sabbath

It is truly a pity they couldn't have all patched things up for the final run, although admittedly Ward's health issues probably played a role.

UK tv news channels even covered the Birmingham gig - apparently not understanding that this being the last tour  doesn't mean it's the last actual gig. Some bloke they interviewed as he was going into the show clarified it for them, but they still didn't grasp the significance of what he'd said! Ah well...   

2 hours ago, Brigante said:

UK tv news channels even covered the Birmingham gig - apparently not understanding that this being the last tour  doesn't mean it's the last actual gig. Some bloke they interviewed as he was going into the show clarified it for them, but they still didn't grasp the significance of what he'd said! Ah well...   

It amazed me that the News people were talking to people who weren't born when Ronnie James Dio was in the band.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...