Live shows

PedroSantos

Led Zeppelin should make a reunion tour,

Not just an unic concert but a tour. worldwide, they have fans all over the world so they could do that for the fans.

A Led Zeppelin reunion worldwide tour!! :D

I leave the idea, who shares my opinion?

Led Zeppelin should make a reunion tour,

Not just an unic concert but a tour. worldwide, they have fans all over the world so they could do that for the fans.

A Led Zeppelin reunion worldwide tour!! :D

I leave the idea, who shares my opinion?

:hysterical: Everyone here knows I share your opinion. And I keep catching hell for it. Its called "Robert has made his choice and we must respect it." Well, Jimmy made his choice and I happen to respect his more. Lets get this damb tour booked. Jason on drums. Lets go damn it. USA and Canada first. start in Buffalo!!!! Ha. Let them play two to two and a half hours or even if they wish to have an opening band that would be fine too. Expect huge prices but who cares. Its only money. It would sell out so fast your head would spin. Come on Robert. Wake up!!!!!!!!!!

It's not gonna happen, Silvermedallist, so I'd get over it if I were you. Robert's in his comfort zone now, and there's nothing Jimmy can do about it. I don't even think it would make any difference if he grew a beard, put on 150 pounds in weight, and offered to re-interpret all the songs for pedal steel guitar.

This whole situation reminds me of Brian Wilson in his sand-box. The only difference being that Robert has chosen to fill his with hay.

It's not gonna happen, Silvermedallist, so I'd get over it if I were you. Robert's in his comfort zone now, and there's nothing Jimmy can do about it. I don't even think it would make any difference if he grew a beard, put on 150 pounds in weight, and offered to re-interpret all the songs for pedal steel guitar.

This whole situation reminds me of Brian Wilson in his sand-box. The only difference being that Robert has chosen to fill his with hay.

Never say never. People change their minds. Especially if you have one Jimmy Page tapping you on the shoulder and asking you to do it. What does he owe to Jimmy? EVERYTHING!!!!!! Page is the musical genious behind Led Zeppelin and dont you ever forget it. He may do it for Jimmy. The window is closing, Ill admit that. But I wont give up the hope. And to those that never got to see them, I just dont understand why they are against it happening? Of course it sucks Bonzo is gone. But his son would be the perfect story. Musicians are not athletes. They are not playing football. It would be kick ass. ARe you telling me any of you that you would not go? Hell, remember the O2 and how many times did you hit the check mail button on your mail account prayinng for the "magic e mail". I dont know why people get so mad at me for wanting this to happen. I just dont get it. :smack:

Robert Plant doesn't owe anyone anything. That includes Jimmy Page. Robert has moved on and is doing other things. If Jimmy Page can't or won't accept that, that's not Robert's problem -- that's Jimmy's. You can't force someone to do a tour if they don't want to do it and clearly ROBERT DOESN'T WANT TO DO IT. This nonsense that Robert owes the fans a tour or owes Jimmy/JPJ/the ghost of John Bonham a tour is, to quote the great Col. Sherman T. Potter, a load of horsehockey.

This junk infects every damn thread about either of them. "Robert doesn't want to tour" vs. "how dare he keep Jimmy from living the dream!" Doesn't matter what the hell the thread is about, either. Robert Plant could get a boil on his ass, and someone would say "the boil would go away if he agreed to tour with Jimmy!!!1!!!".

Fair comments there, Electrofile. I just hope Robert broke the news to Jimmy gently, and with a little more tact than he often displays in his interviews. Maybe he SANG the news to him?:

"I don't know how I'm gonna tell you, I can't play with you no more....."

I'm sure the subject of touring came up after the O2 concert and then again when the other three were shopping around for a new lead singer and I would be lying if I said I didn't think Robert told Jimmy et al. what he thought of touring again under the name Led Zeppelin. So I'm sure Jimmy knows. If he knows and won't let it go.....that's on him. Robert is doing his own thing, Jimmy would be wise to do the same.

It's like sitting around a telephone waiting for someone to call. Staring at the phone won't make it ring.

i just have to say that, this is not a question of owing something to someone is simply a desire of the fans to see Led Zeppelin back together. Sure it can't be with all the original members, but tJason it's a perfect substitute.

So this isn't an issue of owing something to someone but for the satisfaction of the fans.

i just have to say that, this is not a question of owing something to someone is simply a desire of the fans to see Led Zeppelin back together. Sure it can't be with all the original members, but tJason it's a perfect substitute.

So this isn't an issue of owing something to someone but for the satisfaction of the fans.

Robert Plant doesn't want to do it. How many more times (pun not intended) does that need to be reiterated? It doesn't matter if they have Jason Bonham on drums or Levon Helm. You can't force or browbeat someone into doing something they don't want to do. It's as simple as that.

The fans have 40 years of great music, live DVDs, the O2 concert and for those who were there, concert memories. That's more than most fans of groups get in a lifetime. Try to be satisfied with what you've got, instead of throwing your toys out the pram because a grown adult male won't submit to your whims.

Robert Plant doesn't want to do it. How many more times (pun not intended) does that need to be reiterated? It doesn't matter if they have Jason Bonham on drums or Levon Helm. You can't force or browbeat someone into doing something they don't want to do. It's as simple as that.

The fans have 40 years of great music, live DVDs, the O2 concert and for those who were there, concert memories. That's more than most fans of groups get in a lifetime. Try to be satisfied with what you've got, instead of throwing your toys out the pram because a grown adult male won't submit to your whims.

i'm not saying to force Robert doing this, i'm just givin' an idea, i know that a lot of people share my opinion, and i know that Robert doesn't want to do it, but i just gave an idea, so let people say if they share my opinion or not.

i'm not saying to force Robert doing this, i'm just givin' an idea, i know that a lot of people share my opinion, and i know that Robert doesn't want to do it, but i just gave an idea, so let people say if they share my opinion or not.

Lets book it now!!!!!!:o Tour!!!!!! US!!!!! Canada!!!!!! Europe!!!!!!!Venus!!!!!!!

Lets book it now!!!!!!:o Tour!!!!!! US!!!!! Canada!!!!!! Europe!!!!!!!Venus!!!!!!!

if it depended on us to book, they wouldn't stop xD but it depends on them, so if they could hear us it would be great to make a worldwide tour, passing in Portugal :D

Fair comments there, Electrofile. I just hope Robert broke the news to Jimmy gently, and with a little more tact than he often displays in his interviews. Maybe he SANG the news to him?:

"I don't know how I'm gonna tell you, I can't play with you no more....."

That is actually a pretty good and funny response. Albeit, not one that Jimmy Page (or the rest of US would like hear, sung or otherwise). In all reality, the chances of a Led Zeppelin reunion tour is 90% NOT going to happen. As much as this pains me and breaks my Heart, I am content in the fact that that Led Zeppelin is still considered the Best and Greatest Rock and Roll Band of All-Time.

I think the next best thing to do is to try and attend a Robert Plant or Jason Bonham concert whenever they visit a city in or near where you live. I saw Robert a little over 1 months ago in Dallas, Texas and I am going to buy tickets to the Jason Bonham Led Zeppelin Experience (JBLZE.com) for his stop in Dallas.

If that is not good enough, I suggest you seek out dvds of anything Led Zeppelin or Related. I have over 25 Led Zeppelin or Related dvds that I watch on a frequent basis.

sorry,but there will never be a reunion tour ever gonna happen because mr. john bonham pasted away back in 1980.

and in my opioion if you did'nt see them in the years of 1968 to 1980 then you will never see (led zeppelin) again,sorry but that's the fact!

but-like everyone here at this forum would love to see jimmy,robert,jonesy and jason tour together - but led zeppelin it would'nt be.

Never say never. People change their minds. Especially if you have one Jimmy Page tapping you on the shoulder and asking you to do it. What does he owe to Jimmy? EVERYTHING!!!!!! Page is the musical genious behind Led Zeppelin and dont you ever forget it. He may do it for Jimmy. The window is closing, Ill admit that. But I wont give up the hope. And to those that never got to see them, I just dont understand why they are against it happening? Of course it sucks Bonzo is gone. But his son would be the perfect story. Musicians are not athletes. They are not playing football. It would be kick ass. ARe you telling me any of you that you would not go? Hell, remember the O2 and how many times did you hit the check mail button on your mail account prayinng for the "magic e mail". I dont know why people get so mad at me for wanting this to happen. I just dont get it. :smack:

Oh god man...let up already...check the other thousand threads for the same plea...just let it be...jesus christ dude

Archived