Songs Which Make You Laugh Out Loud

Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Hey guys! I'm really loving all these awesome contributions so far! :D

Thank You so much for supporting this thread! It means a lot to me! :D

Please keep'em coming folks! :D

TO ALL POSTERS IN THIS FORUM : Whenever you are feeling a bit sad or depressed or angry about something or have had a rough day, just check into this thread and you'll be cured instantly I guarantee! B) I made this thread to preserve the humour around here so please feel free to stop by! Besides, as they say, "Laughter Is The Best Medicine!" ;)

Cheers! :D

Kiwi.

...well, laughter is the best medicine, anywhere

......Besides Zep Presence, I also had Live Killers back in the day...but my days with Queen were coming to close with songs like these...anyways,

here is one more funny video (I think)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZl3gGV4H6c&feature=related

That's precisely the sort of thing I had in mind when I started this thread! :D

I have Live Killers in CD form and that is one hell of an awesome live album! It pretty much depicts Queen at their best...but I was a bit put off by their mid-80s work because to me, they pretty much abandoned the weird but beautiful rock-opera tinge in their music style which in my opinion is precisely what set them apart from other major bands of the 70s! Out of their 80s work, I love "The Game" and "A Kind of Magic"...I tried pretty hard to get into "Hot Space" but I got pretty pissed off to be honest! ;) Queen's works from the year 1973 to about 1977 is pretty much their best yet! :D

And PlantPage, kudos to you for posting that! I laughed so hard when I saw that vid! That guy has a really weird accent! LOL! :lol:

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87