Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Misfit

No Quarter live

127 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

sorry for the low quality, fwiw i think it was 5/25 (small cut) to 5/22, then (cut blues section which doesn't even sound like Zeppelin to me) before Jimmy does his best guitar work heard on a No Quarter soundboard from '77 (some of the best playing i''ve heard from any '77 soundboard), it goes to 5/30. Been years can't remember. the absolute best thing I've ever heard on soundboard... 5/30/77. Gonna give a nod and recommend the entire '77 Landover run's sbds. Such a trip back in time. And even though its only 20 minutes, that shit is heavy. AND well played by all but Bonzo, in parts. Jimmy is ripping but him and Bonzo seem to seriously be throwing each other off in '77. Unless they were up to something else. ;)

the one thing about my dream No Quarter i made... Jonesy does absolutely nothing to make Jimmy and Bonzo's job easier. Sometime he holds it together, sometimes he sounds apathetic.

Edited by Dirty Work