What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

LA Forum ~ June 23, 1977. 

'For Badge Holders Only'.

Decided to listen to an old favorite for the 1st time in about a year. For the full show of course, I have listened to specific songs from this show many times over the past year!! Still just as great as I remember perhaps even better than I remember, and this is one of those very few shows that goes by in a rush!! I believe it's 3 hours 15 minutes and feels like 1 hour 30 minutes! I'm on Over The Top now and feel like I've been listening for only an hour lol. Just a very, VERY strong phenomenal and enjoyable show!! Every song is a 10/10 besides for the 8/10 decided by Plant on Kashmir haha. I really hope we get a soundboard of this show someday! I'm definitely going to listen to LA ~ 6/21/1977 one of these next few days for the 1st time in a long time as well and if I enjoy it enough possibly listen to 6/25/1977 soon after that, but I listened to 6/27/1977 just a month ago or less!

This is way the 1977 Tour will always be my favorite Zeppelin Tour. After almost a half hour of Instrumental, Jimmy goes from his Bow solo and into Achilles Last Stand without an indication. It completely throws everyone off who might be completely bored. Then Stairway straight after Achilles. It's just absolutely perfect.

LA Forum ~ August 21, 1971.

I've been listening to parts of this show a lot recently, but not I'm giving the full show a chance. I'm thinking this is certainly the very best of the '71 U.S. tour. I really hope this one will be released on soundboard someday with similar quality of Orlando a week later. The audience recording is pretty decent anyway. Thank You is phenomenal on this show!