What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

San Diego ~ March 14, 1975.

Another new show to me that I have had for quite a while, but never listened to. Another fantastic March '75 show with a great soundboard recording. I'm up to Trampled Under Foot now so about half way through the 3 hours. So far I was really impressed with No Quarter, an intense 30 minute performance! I think I'm going to skip most of Moby Dick so I'm not worn out by Dazed And Confused though, I usually just listen to the first few minutes and last few minutes and skip like 20 painful minutes of pure drums lol.

'Another White Summer' 27.6.69. Long long time since I've given this a listen and can't believe how good it is. 1 hour of sheer Zeppelin magic, and nicely recorded by the BBC. This one definitely has a place In my top 5 shows.

Edited by renounce
left something out

Mellotron Solo > Thank You, How Many More Times > Communication Breakdown.

Southampton University ~ January 22, 1973. It's been a long time since I've listened to this show!! It's always a favorite of mine. Going to listen to Rock And Roll now and see where it takes me from there! I've heard complaints about Plant's vocals being too low in the mix for this show, and it seems a lot better as the show progresses as it's significantly lower during Rock And Roll than Communication Breakdown, and it sounds great on Thank You but that's a quiet song... I just love how Jimmy's guitar sounds during this show!! I guess he may have been using a different guitar than usual during this show? That's just something I heard somewhere on here so that could be wrong unless someone may know? I'm on Over The Hills And Far Away and am really remembering why I loved this show to begin with!!

On 2/7/2016 at 8:32 PM, paul carruthers said:

Maaaaaan the quality of that show!!!!! What an incredibly clear recording. It's like Plant is in the room. It's just incredible.

Just gave a few more tracks a run from this night. What an OUTSTANDING gig. Seems they really did want to make up for earlier postponed date.

4 hours ago, rm2551 said:

Maaaaaan the quality of that show!!!!! What an incredibly clear recording. It's like Plant is in the room. It's just incredible.

Just gave a few more tracks a run from this night. What an OUTSTANDING gig. Seems they really did want to make up for earlier postponed date.

St Louis is definitely a nice show (great NQ), but nowhere near as good as the previous three NY area shows (2-12 at MSG and 2-13/14 in Nassau), these are also part of the soundboard series, definitely gems.