What show or live song are you listening to now?

Misfit

Bloomington MN Jan 18, 1975

I was thinking what it must have been like to see one of those early 1975 shows, never having heard any Grafitti tracks.

Second song is Sick Again.  After Rain Song the audience is pummeled with Kashmir.  Can't imagine it.  Next up Wanton Song.  After NQ they are blasted with Trampled.  Hard to imagine what people were thinking.  Moby Dick brings back the familiar.  Then Dying Time. The mind boggles. . .

Edit- I had forgotten how energetic and superb NQ is in this show.  Page is on fire.  Of course Jones and Bonham are too.

Edited by John M

57 minutes ago, John M said:

Bloomington MN Jan 18, 1975

I was thinking what it must have been like to see one of those early 1975 shows, never having heard any Grafitti tracks.

Second song is Sick Again.  After Rain Song the audience is pummeled with Kashmir.  Can't imagine it.  Next up Wanton Song.  After NQ they are blasted with Trampled.  Hard to imagine what people were thinking.  Moby Dick brings back the familiar.  Then Dying Time. The mind boggles. . .

I believe the album was played on the radio in the US before it was released, so it's possible the audience was familiar with the songs on the LP even though they couldn't buy it yet. However, even hearing those tracks on the radio likely couldn't prepare them for what the songs sounded like live. Imagine hearing Trampled blasting out of the PA system with the circular lights on stage spinning around. Must have been overwhelming and awesome at the same time.