Content: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Background: Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Misfit

What show or live song are you listening to now?

4,013 posts in this topic

The song remains the same cd.

Pittsburgh 73

Posted (edited)

3/12/75 and 3/21/75. Starting to lean towards 3/21 as my favorite from 1975. Wow. You know they're having a great night when they bust out a Since I've Been Loving You. See 2/14/75 or 3/27/75. They're playing really well and they know it! Its not like breaking out the occasional Heartbreaker on a GOOD night. They bust out both on 3/21.  :wub:

Edited by Dirty Work

8.21.1971 L A . . ."Walk, Don't Run"

20 hours ago, Bozoso73 said:

8.21.1971 L A . . ."Walk, Don't Run"

July 17, 1973 - Seattle -- Bonham in a very creative mood, suits some songs better than others.  Great show!

Celebration day cd. Do not need to do anything else this afternoon. So why not ?.

Just booked an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle, so I'm going through all of my Seattle shows.  June 19, 1972 today!

March 10, 1975 - San Diego -- First time listening, thought I'd give it a spin on its anniversary.  Pretty damn good so far!  "Sick Again" is quite good, and seems faster than usual...

March 14, 1975 - San Diego -- Great, long "No Quarter"!

Belfast Ireland March 5th, 1971 

March 17, 1975 - Seattle -- Excellent show, and just a warm-up for the following three!  Great "No Quarter," and a very good "Dazed And Confused" as well--not just by '75 standards, either...

Posted (edited)

MSG 1973-07-28, The Effect Is Shattering (EVSD) - great show and great quality recording.

the effect is shattering_front.jpg

Edited by Jukkin

March 20, 1975 - Vancouver -- Excellent show, easily Top 10 of 1975 in my opinion.  Hot solo by Jimmy in OTHAFA.

March 20, 1975 Vancouver.

The Pacific Northwest 4-show run is my favourite group of shows from the 1975 U.S. tour. Better than the Forum shows, better than MSG-Nassau, better than Dallas.

March 21, 1975 - Seattle -- Favourite show of all time, by anybody.  Can't wait for the soundboard!