Slate Chocolate Marble
Slate Chocolate Marble

Led Zeppelin Official Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
blackdog

How old are these Led Zep fans?

262 posts in this topic

58 times...!

After post i thought in that possibility... :hysterical:

39. I was born 2 days after the first Zepp rehersal! My big dream would be to celebrate my 40th with a concert. But rather a small laid back thing not a full stadium!

Anyone here who used to roam FBO? I have no time for many forums these days, but give me a holler if you remember me! :wave:

I'm 14, been a Zeppelin fan for over a decade. That sounds so weird since I'm only 14.

That's understandable 715, I think I was a fan in a previous lifetime. :D

37!!!! been into Zep since I was about 12, never got to see them live, my dad did in Stretford, Manchester 1971!!! Hope they do a world tour!!!

Never been part of any boards before, just discovered this

50 years old in 3 weeks enjoyed zepp at knebworth in 79 got some great photos they were awesome

well im 21 soon to be 22 and i have been listening to Led Zeppelin since I was 12.

than as a gift to myself after i graguated from high school I got Led Zeppelin's symbols tattood on my left forearm outline in black and colored in wityh a dark green.... done by Hurley at studio 3 tattoo in suncook,NH,USA

28. I've been listening to Led Zeppelin since I was 11. The first record I owned was Led Zeppelin I.

39. Never saw LZ. Saw P/P twice Plus Page/Crowes.

Fingers crossed for 2008 tour!

Well I'm 13...I got Led Zeppelin from my parents and now im a fan

Well I'm 13...I got Led Zeppelin from my parents and now im a fan

You got cool parents

I was born in 1966, and have been a fan since 1967....like thier sound so much I married a English women and everytime I visit England (4 times a year, a inlaw thing..!) I raise a pint to the "greatest rock band that ever lived"....thats all I need to say on this website......unregister me...

I was born in 1966, and have been a fan since 1967....

Now that is impressive! A one year old Led Zeppelin fan before they even existed? :D

I take it you meant 1976? :)

I'm 36, got into Led Zeppelin in late '83/early '84 when I was 12.

Edited by Ady

40 ~~~1st recollection was playin with an album cover(Houses of The Holy) ,and listening well it was while spinning around on a malt shop stool while teenagers cranked it :D

54 and counting... Jeez, I'm one of the old ones! It's great to see so many young people still appreciate true classic hard rock! Led Zeppelin is as good as it gets! I saw them 2 nights in a row at Earl's Court in London in 1975. My wife & I were lucky enough to score tickets to the upcoming reunion. I am thrilled! We'll be travelling from Corpus Christi, Texas.