How old are these Led Zep fans?

blackdog

Been a fan since I was 12 in 78. Tried to find a way to see their last tour, but then the terrible news hit the airways. I have every album up through CODA, and a couple of others in CD format. Before I started my family I knew every song on every album, in order, with all the words. I'm a quite rusty now, but I treasure my LZ moments. I saw Plant on one of his solo tours and Jimmy with the Firm, back in the day. Couldn't get to their Page and Plant tour, baby busy. Would love to see them now??!! Wait, gotta ask my little one to turn down her Hannah Montana CD.............:) HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm 52. Back in the late 60's, early 70's you couldn't help being aware of LZ. The music was on the radio AM/FM. During high school from 69-73, my very good friend was a LZ fan, I was always more into Tull. Once we were able to drive, we would drive around during the weekend (heck even during the school week) and listen to Jethro Tull, Sabbath, the Who, LZ, The Carpenters, Deep Purple and Alice Cooper. It was all the popular stuff. In retrospect I wish we could have listened to some lesser known stuff like the MC5, Iggy and the Stooges and The Flamin' Groovies, music I began to appreciate during my college years.

I thought it would be nice to start a thread where everyone gives their

age, so we could see what the range is for us Zep fans.

I'm an old geezer at 54 years old. I saw my one and only Led Zeppelin concert when I

was 20 years old in 1973.

I just turned 44 and saw my first Zeppelin concert in December! We saw people there of all ages and were surrounded by 20 year olds while standing in line to get in. It never fails to amaze me how the kids today have embraced the music I listened to growing up!

• 3 years later...

Archived