Songs Which Make You Cry ...

zdr

Kiwi zep, excellent choices!

As you alluded to Queen, I have to say that Innuendo is a very beautiful album with great ballads:

the first one is my favourite ballad , I can listen to this song many times a day, it 's called These are the days of our lives,and it's one of the most beautiful songs ever, it has everything : the voice, the melody, the accurate drumming, the wonderful guitar solo, and above all the emotion.It was the last time Freddie appeared on a clip.

I don't know if perfection exists, but if it does, it has to be close to this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1F_wiUuez0

Another good ballad on this album is Don't try so Hard, sung entirely in falsetto.

Hi goldenguitar! :wave: It's really nice meeting another Queen fan! :D You have posted some excellent choices yourself there! :D Freddie does such a beautiful job on "These Are The Days of Our Lives" in spite of being so ill! Such an inspiration! :wub:

And have you heard this song? I'm sure you have!

And this is another Queen song which I really love and which I think can make anyone emotional :

So i see you're a real Queen fan :)

Yep! And I'm proud of it! I know you are one too! :D I really love songs like "Stone Cold Crazy", "Ogre Battle", "The March Of The Black Queen" and "White Queen (As It Began)" :D Speaking of which :

I'm sure you love this one too! :D

I can't believe I missed that one! It never fails to make me all emotional! Love Freddie's voice! So beautiful! :wub:

And we are certainly turning this into a "Queen" thread! ;)

Don't wanna burst your bubble, but I think that 12 Queen songs in 15 replies are kind of enough :D (especially since this isn't a Queen topic).

LOL! I know! :D But these truly make me cry! Honest! :whistling:

And even the "non-Queen" fans out there have to admit that these beauties do strike a chord! LOL! And that's my 900th post! :banana:

But ummm...I wasn't entirely off topic! There are a few by Denver, Zep, MJ, etc! But thank you for the heads up before I got all carried away! :lol:

Cheers! :D

So, for simetry with Kiwi's thread "Songs Which Make You Laugh ..." , here we go:

My first choice,Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac - Man of the world

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqDj5CP3Kag

Great choice!! Peter Green wrote many excellent songs and he was a superb vocalist and guitarist!

Although songs may be sad I usually rather feel happy, or at least full of positive feelings, when I think it's a great tune. To cry to a song, I need to connect it to something else, more personal thing, I guess..

Don't wanna burst your bubble, but I think that 12 Queen songs in 15 replies are kind of enough :D (especially since this isn't a Queen topic).

:D Don't burst their bubbles. Eventually, the Queen catalog will reach to an end.

Archived