Songs Which Make You Cry ...

zdr

I have three:

"White Queen" by Queen (I tear up as soon as Freddie sings "The White Queen walks...")

"Evening Falls" by Enya (Don't know why...I just do at the first verse)

"You're My Best Friend" by Queen (Happy go lucky song I know, but I used to sing it to my dog...until she passed away. Can't ever listen to that song again!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Is david bowie crying in his video for song, where are we now? I can't believe i haven't heard this on the radio yet, but just saw video over this past weekend. An avant garde, surreal video, for a song of sparseness, an impression of someone, or some people, in profound sadness. Seemingly where all they can do is put one foot in front of the other and in an almost nonsensical state. Trying to evaluate what things are and what they mean.

• 3 years later...

Stairway to heaven does sometimes. The frog song by Paul McCartney. Without you by Nilsson. This used to be my playground by Madonna. They are the ones to make me emotional the most. All for different reasons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

The voices of the lead/backing vocalists/percussionists on Roger Waters 2017 Us & Them tour, Jess Wolfe and Holly Laessig. Second time a floyd concert has done that to me, good stuff...

DSC_3622.thumb.jpg.5474d574ebc617a9ba6d5367909f11f4.jpg

• 10 months later...

Archived