Page & Plant: Tokyo (November 1994)

SteveAJones

thanks for posting steve. i hadn't seen that before. do you have the interview footage also?

I do have the interview footage in my archive. If it's not available on You Tube I will see about making it available ASAP. The

morning talk show hosts were very gracious towards Robert and Jimmy. You can tell they're genuinely excited to host them.

I do have the interview footage in my archive. If it's not available on You Tube I will see about making it available ASAP. The

morning talk show hosts were very gracious towards Robert and Jimmy. You can tell they're genuinely excited to host them.

Wow! Thanks Steve, it would be great to see that interview.

thanks! i had a quick look on you tube and couldn't find it.

It's not. I have it on my Page/Plant compilation DVD. I also made a few screen caps of it that I posted in the Jimmy/Robert and Pagette threads before. There isn't much talking as the interviewers are talking half in Japanese. But everyone will get a sense of it. Lovely idea, Steve.

These are screencaps that I did of the interview, until Steve can upload it and post it. (I don't know how to upload it). But at least everyone can see a little bit. Mostly I was trying to catch Jimmy's reactions to the hosts as they were so adorable throughout.

japan1.jpg

japan2.jpg

japan3.jpg

japan4.jpg

japan5.jpg

• 5 years later...

Archived