The Song Remains the Same White Vinyl Circa 2007

Hoot

What is the October 2010 update on this collectible gem? It seems there are no good indicators because it rarely if ever changes hands. Has anyone dared state an estimated value?

Many thanks, Zep fans!

Hoot

What is the October 2010 update on this collectible gem? It seems there are no good indicators because it rarely if ever changes hands. Has anyone dared state an estimated value?

Many thanks, Zep fans!

Hoot

I haven't seen any up for sale or offered at auction, now that you mention it. I am aware that at least one allegedly contained black blemishes. I'll dare to state an estimated value of $300 for a pristine copy of TSRTS on white vinyl.

Thanks for the info, Sam. Were those online auctions? Do you recall which auction sites, if so? Thanks, again!

Hoot

There have been a couple of them up for auction during the past few years, around $900.

Thanks for the info, Sam. Were those online auctions? Do you recall which auction sites, if so? Thanks, again!

Hoot

There were some auctions on ebay. I believe one had a buy it now price of over $1000.

Here's a link to one auction from 2009: http://www.popsike.com/Led-Zeppelin-WHITE-VINYL-Song-Remains-The-Same-4-LP/280346880074.html

There was also a scam auction where the seller was claiming he had a SEALED white vinyl copy. I asked how he knew it was white vinyl and he said it was because the customs form on the outer packaging listed it. Of course he could not provide a picture of that and I never heard of anyone knowing they had a white vinyl copy without opening the box.

Eddie

Archived