Robert Plant & Band Of Joy at BBC Electric Proms

Rumpeller

They've just released some last minute tickets for the show at the Roundhouse on Friday. Now I'm finally sorted.

I was wondering if any one out there knows if there's likely to be a support, or will it be just the Band Of Joy with the Oriana Choir?

They've just released some last minute tickets for the show at the Roundhouse on Friday. Now I'm finally sorted.

I was wondering if any one out there knows if there's likely to be a support, or will it be just the Band Of Joy with the Oriana Choir?

They are broadcasting it on Friday LIVE too

Live HERE

Hey-Up

***Robert Plant Alert***

Hi to you all, & to ALL over you who are like me, in Favour of a little bit of "Post-ZEP".

Here in the UK, tonight 8pm (Our time) on BBC Radio 2, Robert has done something called.......Live & @ the Electric Proms"........

What this is, is another way for Robert to promote his "New Album, (Band of Joy)".

As Robert does at any given opportunity.......Bless Him. Anyway....

For those outside the UK, if you.........Pause, Robert & B of J, are doing a Revamped Version of "Rock n Roll", & it's Bloody Marvellous.....anyway back to......

If you go to your PC, & type in BBC Radio 2 (UK) & look around for Fri 29th 8pm, Robert Plant You might find some directions to this show. Also, you can try "Youtube" & the other thing is, Next week, 4th or 5th, look out for BBC Television, because they are going to Televise this show, so again try "Youtube", or go to your PC

& type in, BBC2 UK, & look around for Fri 5th Night, & you should get Directions for where to view, this Robert & the Band, in all it's Glory.

For those who are reading this, & have not heard it yet............Your in for a Treat.

Last thing, if you search the BBC (UK) Archives, you'll find this, & a "Whole Lot More".

Long Live Led Zeppelin, & for those Members that have passed.....Thank You.

All the Best

Hang-man :ph34r:

Therapizin to it now gotta love Soulful music :rolleyes:

also saw em on opening night in Memphis very very nice they nail it live hope the guy I gave a ticket to for Little Rock Enjoyed the Show I got a bit side tracked down south I'm sure he did :)

Hey-Up

***Robert Plant Alert***

Hi to you all, & to ALL over you who are like me, in Favour of a little bit of "Post-ZEP".

Here in the UK, tonight 8pm (Our time) on BBC Radio 2, Robert has done something called.......Live & @ the Electric Proms"........

What this is, is another way for Robert to promote his "New Album, (Band of Joy)".

As Robert does at any given opportunity.......Bless Him. Anyway....

For those outside the UK, if you.........Pause, Robert & B of J, are doing a Revamped Version of "Rock n Roll", & it's Bloody Marvellous.....anyway back to......

If you go to your PC, & type in BBC Radio 2 (UK) & look around for Fri 29th 8pm, Robert Plant You might find some directions to this show. Also, you can try "Youtube" & the other thing is, Next week, 4th or 5th, look out for BBC Television, because they are going to Televise this show, so again try "Youtube", or go to your PC

& type in, BBC2 UK, & look around for Fri 5th Night, & you should get Directions for where to view, this Robert & the Band, in all it's Glory.

For those who are reading this, & have not heard it yet............Your in for a Treat.

Last thing, if you search the BBC (UK) Archives, you'll find this, & a "Whole Lot More".

Long Live Led Zeppelin, & for those Members that have passed.....Thank You.

All the Best

Hang-man :ph34r:

The TV Broadcast is Sat 6th not Fri 5th. Selected songs from the show are to be shown on BBC 2 via the red button soon.

Great pics. :) The Roundhouse seems to have changed rather a lot since I was last there . . .

I bet it has since 1956 That would be when you worked on the rialways and it was just a turning shed for locomotoves. ;);)

Archived