R.I.P. Dzldoc

Literally Speaking

So sad to hear about this. My deepest condolences go out to Charles, his family and loved ones. :console: He really brightened up this forum with his sense of humor. I used to enjoy corresponding with him in posts over on "Ramble On". He will be so missed here! :smiley_pray:

Hi Dave,all,

So sad to hear about this. My deepest condolences go out to Charles, his family and loved ones. :console: He really brightened up this forum with his sense of humor. I used to enjoy corresponding with him in posts over on "Ramble On". He will be so missed here! :smiley_pray:

Charlie lives! :)

KB

I recently moved and haven't had the internet in months. The entire time, I was wondering how Dzldoc was doing.

I was very upset when I finally logged on and read the news. :( My thoughts go out to his family and friends.

R.I.P Charles

I will miss you greatly. The forum will never be the same.

Indeed he does, We didn't get a chance to go fishing like we wanted so he lives on in the name of the boat I bought a week before he passed.

Thank you one and all for everything in our difficult time.

Awesome, LS.

Charles had so much wisdom ... he wrote calmly and clearly, and often like a modern-day-prophet.

His presence here was precious and he seemed to add a feeling of "family" to every post he made in these forums.

Thank you for your sincere and warm-hearted friendship dear Charles, may you rest in peace, you are truly missed.

Archived