R.I.P. Dzldoc

Literally Speaking

I know I am not supposed to be here. However this news was passed on to my by a fellow Led Zeppelin fan about Charles passing on and I think people will not mind that I say something in Chucks honor.

1. Charles was always a friend to me even when others were not ;)

2. I had plans to meet him and everything sort of ranamuck. Mostly from me opening my big fat mouth (admitted obtuse at times)

3. I will miss him as will everyone else. He was a fabulous guy and this will bring tears to my eyes, because deep down I am just an old softie.

Charles....you are very missed and I needed to pop in and say something guys.

I am edwin king....

Cheers!

PS God bless, chant on, or whatever you feel. Please do not lock all the students out. This pc runs on a network string for U.N.C.A...thank you. I will stay gone so they can log in :blink:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Literally Speaking, I am so sorry for your loss. It's been a couple of months since I logged on here, so I've only just heard the sad news. My condolences to you and your family. Like so many others here, I will miss Charles' wit, humour and amazing positive attitude to life. Our loss is heaven's gain.

RIP Charles.

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Thanks LOF for that,I was *trying* not to think about it,... :'(

Hey Charlie,keep the Harley polished and tuned-up! :)

KB

Sorry you are bummed but he was a very kind and unforgettable person and it was important to honor that again on his birthday.

I am a Harley person and when you go to bike rallies many bikers wear patches in memory of brothers and sisters departed but not forgotten. I have more than one on my vest.

Sorry you are bummed but he was a very kind and unforgettable person and it was important to honor that again on his birthday.

I am a Harley person and when you go to bike rallies many bikers wear patches in memory of brothers and sisters departed but not forgotten. I have more than one on my vest.

It's all good. Charlie touched so many and with it being his birthday, it's only natural that we remember him in different way's . That's why this thread is here :)

Very true and wise words ally.

:beer:

You know, I remember Charlie for a lot of reasons . Not only did he have grace under fire but he had a wicked sense of humour too.....yes he did :lol: ! The man really was something special and I feel that I've become a better person for just having known him.

Only just now saw this thread...so pardon my lateness, but my condolences to your family. 51 is way too young to shuffle off this mortal coil.

Can't pretend that I knew him well but to hear from others, he seemed like a righteous dude.

Was Dennis Leary his avatar?

Here's hoping they're playing Led Zeppelin wherever he's at now. Rest in Peace fellow Zephead.

• 1 month later...

Archived