The Birthday Thread

manderlyh

On ‎10‎/‎16‎/‎2016 at 1:01 AM, Sathington Willoughby said:

Thanks, guys! Dinner was superb! Now I'm busy spending my birthday haul online shopping. :D 

money-with-wings.png

Morgan! The best things about belated birthdays, are that the wheels keep spinning.

Happy Birthday Brother. I wish you an awesome wheel spin this go-'round!

1-2-3-4

I hope you have the best year of your life!

12 hours ago, apantherfrommd said:

Morgan! The best things about belated birthdays, are that the wheels keep spinning.

Happy Birthday Brother. I wish you an awesome wheel spin this go-'round!

1-2-3-4

I hope you have the best year of your life!

9 hours ago, slave to zep said:

Happy birthday,  Sath :)

Glad you had a great day :)

Thanks guys, it was a good one! My last days of freedom before I start my new job Friday. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I know she's not an "official" member of this board, but she's received much love from many - friends and foes - here for years. 

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Walter.  

All Saints Day lady, which is very appropriate.

??????

4 hours ago, Walter said:

I know she's not an "official" member of this board, but she's received much love from many - friends and foes - here for years. 

Happy Birthday to Mrs. Walter.  

All Saints Day lady, which is very appropriate.

??????

A most Happy Birthday to the lovely and talented Mrs. Walter!! Hope she is having a fabulous day!!

Thanks guys.  I'll pass along the well wishes.  She had a good day yesterday.  Today she had a pre-surgery meeting with her surgeon....  Preventative, but still - surgery is surgery.  Ebk, she said she's very much looking forward to getting together when you make the trip south! ✌?️

1 hour ago, Walter said:

Thanks guys.  I'll pass along the well wishes.  She had a good day yesterday.  Today she had a pre-surgery meeting with her surgeon....  Preventative, but still - surgery is surgery.  Ebk, she said she's very much looking forward to getting together when you make the trip south! ✌?️

I'm also looking forward to it!  We'll be in touch.

All the best to her, and you and Walter Junior!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Strider said:

It's still December 9 in California so Happy Birthday wishes all the way over to India for you, Kiwi Zep!!! :toast:

:birthday:

Hope your day was spent doing all the things you love most to do.

Thanks, Strider! BTW, how on earth did you know I like Ren and Stimpy? :D 

The real celebrations begin today as I was busy with work, yesterday. Plus, my mom's birthday is today and a joint celebration is just what the doctor ordered! B) 

7 hours ago, Sathington Willoughby said:

Happy Birthday Preetha! Enjoy being in your 20's while you can! :P :birthday:

new-zealand-story-the-europe.png66388803.jpg

Morgan, you never cease to amaze me with those super cool video game covers, man! Thanks again!! :friends: 

And it is so bleedin' obvious that I love that Rush meme you made! The I Got So Geddy part really made me LOL! Thanks, man! That was so creative! B) 

At the risk of repeating myself (just call me Polly, from now on! :P ), I gotta say, Morgan, you really made my day with that Rush meme and I thank you from the bottom of my heart!! What can I say, except that I love Rush so much. This may sound super corny and sentimental but If I actually get to meet the members of Rush, I'll probably break down in tears and thank them for the wonderful music which took me through a challenging period in my life. 

You know, I am really looking forward to my 30's! Yeah, you read that right! :P 

I feel so much more mature and better about myself, these days. My 20's (especially my mid-20's), well, they kinda sucked (to put it mildly!) :lol: 

As the old saying goes 'It's a new dawn. It's a new day. It's a new life, for me. And I'm feelin' good!' ;) 

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87

Check List of Things To Do Before Turning 40 (I am giving myself 10 plus years to achieve some of the stuff! :P ):

Mend rocky relationship with dad

Become comfortable with who I truly am as a person, learn to love myself and embrace my introverted (and sometimes goofy) personality

Master the art of silence

Read at least one complex and deeply philosophical book

Find the love of my life

Find a band whose music speaks to me and touches my heart like no other band / artist

Complete Master's Degree

Complete PhD

Learn To Code in at least one Open Source Tool

Find a career path that I am truly passionate about (despite what the 'critics' say and think)

Learn to play guitar

Meet up at least once, with all my special friends from the forum

Go on a cruise

Go hiking on an island

*All tasks highlighted in bold have been accomplished

Edited by Kiwi_Zep_Fan87