List of Zeppelin songs with Harmonica?

xAsylum

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Thats a sensible idea there Captain :blink: , There goes another newbie gone with less than 10 posts due to the long seving forum members more than lovely welcoming tones....well done, "Vive Le Sensibles"

Here's a novel idea, listen to them yourself rather than leaving the legwork up to others. Can't be that hard or taxing especially if you're a Led Zeppelin fan.

And here's why Newbies never come back, this guy has 7 posts and you treat him like he has 5000+ posts like yourself, watch out admin don't get wind of how you treat new people hey? Siberia is quite cold this time of year ya know? :o;)

Regards, Danny

PS, Newbies should always be Welcomed with open arms, especially given the state of the forum at the moment, don't you agree people?

PPS, Then again, when your Avatar gives everyone the finger We should expect the same to be given to Us all. :slapface:

And here's why Newbies never come back, this guy has 7 posts and you treat him like he has 5000+ posts like yourself, watch out admin don't get wind of how you treat new people hey? Siberia is quite cold this time of year ya know? :o;)

Regards, Danny

PS, Newbies should always be Welcomed with open arms, especially given the state of the forum at the moment, don't you agree people?

PPS, Then again, when your Avatar gives everyone the finger We should expect the same to be given to Us all. :slapface:

Well I already posted my feelings on the matter above matey :), where the hell have you been eh ??how was Gulag ?? :)

Well I already posted my feelings on the matter above matey :), where the hell have you been eh ??how was Gulag ?? :)

Hi Leddy,

Been put in solitary Confinement with a mate of mine somewhere in Deepest Siberia, and the Gulag was bloody cold mate, froze me Codsacks off it was that bad. :o

Kind Regards, Danny

PS, I think I will do a List of All the Led Zeppelin Songs with Robert playing the Harp, Best Harp player I've ever heard. :yesnod:

I think I will do a List of All the Led Zeppelin Songs with Robert playing the Harp, Best Harp player I've ever heard. :yesnod:

As promised. :D if I'm wrong or you can add anything please let me know. ;)

Regards, Danny

ROBERT PLANTS HARMONICA CAREER

LED ZEPPELIN

You Shook Me

LED ZEPPELIN II.

Bring It On Home

LED ZEPPELIN III.

LED ZEPPELIN IV.

When The Levee Breaks

HOUSES OF THE HOLY.

PHYSICAL GRAFFITI.

Custard Pie

Black Country Woman

PRESENCE.

Nobody's Fault But Mine

IN THROUGH THE OUT DOOR.

CODA.

Poor Tom

ROBERT PLANT SOLO.

Tie Dye On The Highway

Promised Land

Red Dress

Mighty Rearranger

Somewhere Trouble Don't Go

• 7 years later...

Here's a great vintage version of "Bring it on Home"  from Albert Hall in January 1970.  Notice as well that Jimmy is playing his coveted Black Beauty Les Paul that was stolen later that year, but was allegedly recovered recently (though no definitive proof from Jimmy).  Here's the link to the concert video below:

Archived