Magazines and Articles by Roger Berlin

Zepsite.jpg

It's my pleasure to announce on this forum the launch of a new website that chronicles Led Zeppelin's global press coverage over the past five decades.

An astounding 1,400+ magazine covers are provided in chronological format. Visitors are encouraged to submit additions to the site owner for inclusion.

The world's largest collection of Led Zeppelin magazines:

www.rogerberlin.de

:thumbsup:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neue Webseite www.rogerberlin.de

von Rogerberlin » Sa 25. Dez 2010, 17:34

So meine lieben Mitglieder - jetzt ist es bald so weit. Eine neue Webseite ist fertig und erscheint in Kürze. Hier nun in kurzen Stichworten die Entstehung dieser Seite. Roger produziert Bücher mit der Auflistung aller Magazine die er hat. Kaum ist ein Buch beim Buchbinder fertig liegen schon wieder 20 neue Hefte im Regal.

Gerd sagt: Roger setz sie doch ins Netz dann haben alle was davon.

Roger sagt: Ja toll Gerd aber ich kann so etwas nicht.

Gerd sagt: Kein Problem schick mir doch mal eine Idee, wie in etwa Du Dir das vorstellst.

Roger schickte und Gerd überlegte und überlegte und er überlegte lange, sehr lange.

Und dann, es ist gar nicht so lang her, kam der Anruf.

Und dann ging es los.

Schneller als mir Recht war.

Aber jetzt ist sie fertig und bald hier für alle zu erreichen.

Das erscheinen dieser Webseite ist zu 95% Gerd zu verdanken denn der Inhaber dieser Seite kann so etwas noch nicht.

Meinen persönlichen Dank möchte ich hiermit öffentlich gegenüber Gerd aussprechen.

Ohne seine fleißige Arbeit würde diese Seite nicht exestieren.

Manchmal müssen zu erst die Fetzen fliegen bevor man einen gemeinsamen Konsens findet.

Aber aus und vorbei. Wir wollen hier das FOZ voran treiben und interessanter machen.

Wer stehen bleibt der rostet.

Wir wollen aber nicht rosten.

Wir wollen glänzen und ich hoffe, dass wir jetzt wieder etwas besonderes zu bieten haben.

Nochmals vielen Dank für Deine Hilfe Gerd.

Und wenn Du mal meine Hilfe brauchst dann erinnere mich bitte an diesen Tag.

Wir hoffen das uns viele Kritiken hier und auf der Homepage der Website erreichen.

Rogerberlin icon_ciao.gif

Very cool site !

Ally, are you Scottish/of Scottish origin, because I notice you are using a photo of a great Scottish hero - Oor Wullie.:D

I agree with you entirely about this German guy's site - amazing collection and beautifully maintained.

Steve A Jones, thanks for giving us the heads up on this.

Hi Danny!

I thought I was organized...I love this guy!! It is impressive....

Yes indeed he is Debs, and I ain't one for comparing but mines BIGGER than he's. :o

Only kidding, but I do have an impressive collection of Vinyl Zepp Bootlegs, which I am about to record to MP3s via my new USB Record Deck (£30 from Maplin reduced from £80) that Misses BIGDAN got me for my Birthday, Love you Misses BIGDAN. :yesnod::thanku::inlove:

Kind Regards, Danny

Very cool site !

Ally, are you Scottish/of Scottish origin, because I notice you are using a photo of a great Scottish hero - Oor Wullie.:D

I agree with you entirely about this German guy's site - amazing collection and beautifully maintained.

Steve A Jones, thanks for giving us the heads up on this.

Aye lad, born but not bred in the homeland. Before the modern age, my granny used to send the Sunday Post so I could keep up with the fitba and every year I received the Oor Wullie annual and a 5 pound note. Love my black puddin' too :D

Great collection! But is there actually a possibility of reading the content of this magazines on the site??

I understand Roger is willing to expand the scope of the site to include magazine content. Scanning articles is very time consuming but I've already offered to contribute effort and content. I'm also encouraging others to contribute. I believe the site will present the articles eventually.

What an amazing collection!

It would be fantastic to see the articles gradually appearing on the site, but indeed a massive undertaking to do this!

I understand Roger is willing to expand the scope of the site to include magazine content. Scanning articles is very time consuming but I've already offered to contribute effort and content. I'm also encouraging others to contribute. I believe the site will present the articles eventually.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived