Reunion DVD Update

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/led_zeppelin_reunion_concert_dvd_update.html

Jason Bonham sat down with KLOS’ Sal Cirricione before hitting the stage for the Mark & Brian Christmas Show at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles Thursday night.

Bonham was on hand as part of Mark & Brian All-Star Band - featuring Aerosmith’s Joe Perry, Paul Rodgers (Bad Company, Queen, Free), Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot, ex-Van Halen) and Steve Lukather.

Jason talks about his plans with the Led Zeppelin Experience tour and Black Country Communion, among other things.

It’s been three years since Bonham played the Led Zeppelin reunion show at London’s 02 Arena, and he was asked about any possible DVD release plans.

Nothing is official, as yet,” said Jason. “I only know that because Robert (Plant) had said that he’d watched it. I really do hope that it eventually will see the light of day. It’s just nice to know that Robert had seen it, so I knew something, but it was nice that he rang up and said ‘Wow, it sounded great.’ Fingers crossed, everybody… fingers crossed.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_releases/led_zeppelin_reunion_concert_dvd_update.html

Jason Bonham sat down with KLOS’ Sal Cirricione before hitting the stage for the Mark & Brian Christmas Show at the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles Thursday night.

Bonham was on hand as part of Mark & Brian All-Star Band - featuring Aerosmith’s Joe Perry, Paul Rodgers (Bad Company, Queen, Free), Michael Anthony (Chickenfoot, ex-Van Halen) and Steve Lukather.

Jason talks about his plans with the Led Zeppelin Experience tour and Black Country Communion, among other things.

It’s been three years since Bonham played the Led Zeppelin reunion show at London’s 02 Arena, and he was asked about any possible DVD release plans.

Nothing is official, as yet,” said Jason. “I only know that because Robert (Plant) had said that he’d watched it. I really do hope that it eventually will see the light of day. It’s just nice to know that Robert had seen it, so I knew something, but it was nice that he rang up and said ‘Wow, it sounded great.’ Fingers crossed, everybody… fingers crossed.

Would be great to see it on official release, the boot copies are ok but do not bring over what it was like that night to be there.

Archived